Quantcast

Is there a funnier word than Wang?

J

JRB

I would say yes, but I don't know what. I just don't think wang is the funniest.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I can't hear the word "Gout" without crying out in laughter.
It sounds so horrible and gross.
This really sucks considering I work in the health insurance field, and some of my clients have it.
My bottom lip has been bitten.....hard.

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
I can't hear the word "Gout" without crying out in laughter.
It sounds so horrible and gross.
This really sucks considering I work in the health insurance field, and some of my clients have it.
My bottom lip has been bitten.....hard.
Yeah - it's likely much less funny when it is an ailment for you.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
When chicks call their vaginas 'my bajingo' or some other sh1t. Always makes me laugh.
I've only heard that on Scrubs, but I guess it had to start somewhere.

For some reason - I like to hear or say - scrotum or sphincter. I don't like them. Just the words.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
"hanglow"

as in I was tryin to get some stank on my hanglow... aka hanglo

wang is pretty funny but even funnier when pronounced with an H as in WHANG!!!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
At uni we started calling male and female pereniums (the skin between your genitals and asshole) the 'Derek' and 'Mandy'. I recently met a couple called Derek and Mandy and I nearly bit my tongue off trying not to laugh.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Welldone all! There are some real winners listed here! I especially like grundle & shuttlecock.

There is a performing arts center in Boston called The Wang. Cracks me up just thinking about it. I saw Phantom of the Opera and David Copperfield @ THE WANG. ::snicker, snicker:: :rofl:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Changleen said:
At uni we started calling male and female pereniums (the skin between your genitals and asshole) the 'Derek' and 'Mandy'. I recently met a couple called Derek and Mandy and I nearly bit my tongue off trying not to laugh.
That's the TAINT yo!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
McGRP01 said:
Welldone all! There are some real winners listed here! I especially like grundle & shuttlecock.

There is a performing arts center in Boston called The Wang. Cracks me up just thinking about it. I saw Phantom of the Opera and David Copperfield @ THE WANG. ::snicker, snicker:: :rofl:
They used to have commericals on the radio with the phrase, "You can't beat the Wang for entertainment". No joke, I laughed every time I heard it.

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
How close do you have to get to one, before you can hear it?
You know??? I just meant the sound of the word is funny. I don't guess I ever heard one, unless I describe people as a scrotum. Which I might.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Changleen said:
Taint - also know as the Kuziff

Kuziff it wasn't there your guts would fall out! :rofl: