Quantcast

is this a Thursday thread?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It might be Thursday, but it feels like Friday. :dead:

Supposed to have my yearly goals and whatever entered today. I ain't doing it; not sure how I'm supposed to create goals and stuff when I don't even know who my manager is, what my new title is or what my role on the team is now.. oh well. :wait:

Anyways, it's pissing rain here. Had a blast sliding around on mush last night on the fat bike. I'm assuming fat biking is done for the season now.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

At home recharging my social battery. Amazing how draining a single day at the office can be.

Will mix in collecting more brush to build another fire tomorrow. Slowly but surely cleaning up the years of neglect.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
In the 'office' today.
Raining, so no playing outside. Unless I get the motivation to break out the snowshoes to go pack down an extreme fartbike trail. Spotted a 30ft 60deg wall that might be fun skidding down. ;)

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Level of FTS just broke the meter. If I make it through today with out quitting I’ll consider that a win. I enjoy my customers and don’t want to leave them hanging but the complete and utter dumpster fire of an agency where I work, that’s another story. Spent the evening last nigh determining how to make working for myself work. . . Not there yet.

Level of FTS just broke the meter. If I make it through today with out quitting I’ll consider that a win. I enjoy my customers and don’t want to leave them hanging but the complete and utter dumpster fire of an agency where I work, that’s another story. Spent the evening last nigh determining how to make working for myself work. . . Not there yet.
Good luck!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Do you own all your tools?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Caving in and going to see someone about a niggling hip injury that's been plaguing me for nearly month. Also developed an annoying cough yesterday, with no other symptoms of sickness. Way too busy at work, haven't been able to get outside at all, but maybe that's for the best considering the hip pain.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi lol. WFH....got work to do but no motivation to do it. I've got to carve out some time out in the next few days to see the new John Wick movie. I'll be going solo since nobody I know is interested in seeing it.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been leaving peanuts on the kitchen sink window sill for the birds for years now. One of the moar assertive House Wrens will actually come to my bedroom window if I am not up yet. So this morning while she was looking in the window I decided to see if she would take a peanut out of my hand, she did. Pretty cool having a bird eat out of your hand.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
pregnant battery extraction from camera successful....first problem w/third party battery...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Woke up to an angry email because I've been ignoring another email chain about one of my projects, and failed to make all the requested updates. You know who they forgot to include in said email chain? Me, the PM. Smart corporate big-wig people we hired are really worth their pay.

Not sure how big of a dick I should be about it? Go the snarky route and laugh it off, or call our new VP a fuckwit on a teams call. I think my job is secure enough to run with the latter of those options.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Had a fantastic night ride last night. Hopefully moar of those are in store for me. Theres just nobody around and my phone doesn't ring. It's the best. Two days of binging on dried cots and fresh apple is catching up to me. Fire in the hole!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Been leaving peanuts on the kitchen sink window sill for the birds for years now. One of the moar assertive House Wrens will actually come to my bedroom window if I am not up yet. So this morning while she was looking in the window I decided to see if she would take a peanut out of my hand, she did. Pretty cool having a bird eat out of your hand.
try and get pics/vid next time. that's cool.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Taking Monday to a hip cat groomer for another lion cut. I'm hoping he might have some tips for avoiding this from now on. She's a trooper, though.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
whew lads

slept great. saw the kids off then did a 40m row. Couldn't quite reach 10km, but I have a goal now. Off to work and it's been a nice (but hot) morning so far. How are you?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
HBD, Claus. May the Spring of Claus be good

Caving in and going to see someone about a niggling hip injury that's been plaguing me for nearly month. Also developed an annoying cough yesterday, with no other symptoms of sickness. Way too busy at work, haven't been able to get outside at all, but maybe that's for the best considering the hip pain.
not a higgling nip injury eh?
Woke up to an angry email because I've been ignoring another email chain about one of my projects, and failed to make all the requested updates. You know who they forgot to include in said email chain? Me, the PM. Smart corporate big-wig people we hired are really worth their pay.

Not sure how big of a dick I should be about it? Go the snarky route and laugh it off, or call our new VP a fuckwit on a teams call. I think my job is secure enough to run with the latter of those options.
do both
whew lads

slept great. saw the kids off then did a 40m row. Couldn't quite reach 10km, but I have a goal now. Off to work and it's been a nice (but hot) morning so far. How are you?
I saw that on teh stravas. That's a long time to row! I never could tolerate it for nearly that long, thus me selling my Concept2 and all.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Don't need to be a dick, but you also don't need to suck it up and take it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I saw that on teh stravas. That's a long time to row! I never could tolerate it for nearly that long, thus me selling my Concept2 and all.
if it ain't on strava...

honestly I put on some open water rowing videos and tried to zone out, just do some low impact stuff. It mostly worked, but I was 1500m shy of my goal. Still, it helps to break up time on the bike.