Quantcast

is this a Thursday thread?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, it was handy, as we needed a good cooler, and weren’t ever in a million years gonna pay for one of those overpriced things. It’s kind of a white elephant in a way, as now we will have to lock the car doors at trailheads, as it will be the most expensive, obvious thing in the vehicle.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well, it was handy, as we needed a good cooler, and weren’t ever in a million years gonna pay for one of those overpriced things. It’s kind of a white elephant in a way, as now we will have to lock the car doors at trailheads, as it will be the most expensive, obvious thing in the vehicle.
don't let'em see the carbon rims....

all beautifully molded, 100% gorilla residue free

just remember, it never holds as much shit as it looks like it should :rofl:

I'd be more excited about the ribs. I need to go to more...what did you call it? "Chamber mixer" What is that? Who goes to those kinds of things?

I'm kidding, I know what they are. Fun fact, I just googled 'chamber mixer' into duckduckgo to pull some photos to be a dick with, and literally the first result was jackson :rofl:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Literally the first result was jackson :rofl:
See, even the secretive ducks know what you like to fap to!

Interestingly, the Chamber recently decided that there mission was to actually sort of discourage rampant visitation, and instead scheme how to part more $$$ from fewer visitors.
Now you have me thinking...maybe I need carbon hoops for the Ego-Blower (TM)...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
See, even the secretive ducks know what you like to fap to!
but there's no dead people on that page??????

Interestingly, the Chamber recently decided that there mission was to actually sort of discourage rampant visitation, and instead scheme how to part more $$$ from fewer visitors.
Oh yeah "exclusivity" and higher prices always leads to good things :rofl:

"Hi I'm on the city council of Jackson. I literally only know how to do ONE thing, which is the same thing that makes this place a shitty feudal society in 2023, we should definitely try that, which is the same thing that made this place and is literally the only thing anyone has ever done here" LOL

Keeping out the commoners is what that valley is fucking built on.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Mmmm...short ribs...

Instead, you can live vicariously. An exotic meal in a 1.5 star hotel, which I can only describe as 'worn-out Ikea-Copy Chic'.
PXL_20230325_053123759.jpg

Wish you were here, snookums!
Which leads to a question...if you were here, would you blow any snow?

Last edited: