Quantcast

Is this good or bad? You tell me.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hit reload and it will play (at least it did for in firefox). Looks like its a streaming ASX video file.

Some posted a similar video maybe about a year ago? Was it BCD?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Well the plugin worked for me too, but the video doesn't work. So i play something about the Narrows Bridge and a Casey Treat video pops up.

It's just not meant to be...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
It didn't work for me the first time with the plugin without reloading the page after first viewing the page.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
It didn't work for me the first time with the plugin without reloading the page after first viewing the page.
Thanks man, i gave it another try. It's just hard to look into my screen when i have Casey Treats burning ginger hair and i don't have protective goggles on for it.

Anyways, how is progress for this? i saw Jack Tomkinson from Urban Sparks, he's a good guy. He was instrumental in assisting with Collonade.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Check out www.bonesovermetal.com, They made a short film regarding those jumps a while back. They have been plowed as of January 24th I believe. They are working on relocating them to a different park. Check out UrbanSparks.org for more info.