Quantcast

***Is This Monday's GMT?***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@boostindoubles is there a difference between Pink Ladies and Cripp’s Pink ? Both have the same numeric code.
:busted:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Company decided to change our scheduling platform from 45min meetings to 1hr w/o telling anybody. Most of us like to have buffer between meetings, so we manually put 15min blocks after meetings. Their lack of telling us this made all of our scheduling availability disappear. They supposedly did it Friday, but didn't inform anybody until we all figured it out midday. Way to go guys...

Talked with the shop. I'm dropping Haley's kart off Wednesday for it's end of season breakdown and motor install. The will take it down to the frame, clean it, replace all the hardware, and put it back together. I still need to talk with the shop owner about a team sticker kit. Both if he has one for her kart size and if he wants her on one yet (when she goes up to full-size, she should get one).

FIL and MIL2 leave tomorrow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Oh man, I was almost out of sweet potato pie (from WinCo), so I hit Safeway by my house. Got home and it's the same damn pie :rofl:

It was $1.50 or so more, but same pie. It's a good pie, I was just hoping for something different, yet still the same.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
y u no hire bloods?
I think some farms have crips and other farms have bloods. It's norteno vs sureno around here. Theres probably other gangs, especially the biker gangs, but all of it is low key. We are centrally located and goods are constantly being distributed in all directions.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
that's a lot of time for thanksgiving visits
They're visiting from Nashville, so have been here for a week. They're generally self-contained, and not of the Trumper variety, so having them visit isn't too bad.