Quantcast

Is this true???

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Yup....done! :dead: Kenisis pulled the plug on Kenisis USA effectively ending MC in the process. My understanding is there are a few things that may continue to be operational but they are pretty much not bike stuff. That is what I was told off line by one who is envolved last week when I put up the thread in the lounge. Really a sad thing, MC was an MTB pioneer that kind lost appeal for awhile but appeared to be waking from the slumber it seemed to be in. There is the posibility that MC could continue but that require new money. Anyone have some extra new money?

Jun 18, 2004
All I know is I've heard many a story of M C frames braking and them not warrantying them... that's why one local shop that I know of won't carry them anymore...

T. EAKIN

Chimp
Feb 18, 2002
T...Town
bibs said:
oh weird, I always thought they were a big comapny! And local, bummer. Wasnt Landon part of MC?

Yea,. I should be out ther tomorrow with Lars taking pics and screwing around!
I hope Lars is taking pics of you on the bike.....

You big stud.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Certified Drunk said:
I think Cory is going to bring a tow rope and tie it to Kim's bike cause I'm going to hook one up to Tige's bike!
Dude you guys drinking strange imported beer or something?

You know if you guys keep doin all this climbing stuff people will start talkin.....