Quantcast

Is this where I post Urban and Park stuff

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and I ride Urban and Park on my mountain bike. I have a P2 that is mostly stock now, but I am ordering a Drop-Off 2, 26in. hookworms, chromoly cranks, a single hayes rear HFX 9 8inch, and some other stuff to make it a true urban assult bike. I hope to have the money saved and the project completed by the end of the summer. I would like to see some pics of other people's Urban assult and Park bikes so post them if you want to!:D

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
Ya, this is the page.

I also ride a p2., nice huh?
I put on a psylo xc up front, xt derailer, and maxxis highrollers, runs pretty sweet. :D

They are very underestimated frames. When everyone is gawking at the Imperial's and Sinister's, when P2's are just as durable and come complete for the price of the other frames alone. I will post pics when its complete.:D

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
i like to huck the urban!!!!! and i like to go and huck park!!!!does anyone else here huck the urban????
i have a p2 and it hucks the big drops to flat mad style with the urban assault!!!! does anyone here assault the urban huck????

is huck the urban assault freeride against the law....???

hucking the freeride urban huckassault is not a crime!!!!!!!!!!

if freeriding the urban huck-assault becomes outlawed, only urban assaulting freeriders will assault the urban freeride huck!!!

BoyBoy

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
washington DC
Originally posted by theconcretewave
They are very underestimated frames. When everyone is gawking at the Imperial's and Sinister's, when P2's are just as durable and come complete for the price of the other frames alone. I will post pics when its complete.:D
maybe.

maybe not.

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
urbanhuckbot said:
i like to huck the urban!!!!! and i like to go and huck park!!!!does anyone else here huck the urban????
i have a p2 and it hucks the big drops to flat mad style with the urban assault!!!! does anyone here assault the urban huck????

I do I do! :D

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
that is the best post i've read all week :heart:

urbanhuckbot said:

is huck the urban assault freeride against the law....???

hucking the freeride urban huckassault is not a crime!!!!!!!!!!

if freeriding the urban huck-assault becomes outlawed, only urban assaulting freeriders will assault the urban freeride huck!!!

ckylenn

Chimp
May 7, 2004
WI
i am new, can someone please just explan to me the definition of hucking. what kinds of stuff do you do when you ride urban and free ride? i seriously just want to learn. thanks

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
ckylenn said:
i am new, can someone please just explan to me the definition of hucking. what kinds of stuff do you do when you ride urban and free ride? i seriously just want to learn. thanks
to huck is to assault the urban terrain with mad amplitude red bull urban decay.
when you ride the urban, you huck the urban, and assault the freeride urban huck with the urban decay assault, and to freeride is to huck the urban freeride huckassault in the woods with crazy amplitude and skybridge totter to 15 foot drop to flat.

to learn to huck the freeride urban huckassault, go on www.triangelmtb.com and try to ride with the "fatire" or "tarmaster" in the tar river.
they have a playground where you can kick it mad style with the urban decay huck assault. 50 foot drop to flat urban skinny totter....