• Three fiddy

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why is it only Wednesday?

Was told yesterday I would get to see a demo of the tool that is supposed to replace me. It was cancelled at the last minute. The tool is $15k per seat license. While cheaper than me, we shall see how well it might replace me. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wednesderp.

It is so cloudy here that it might as well be 9:00pm. No worries, rain or shine tonight's group ride is on.

I made some wild guacamole last night. One avocado with just as much jalapeno in it and some garlic; I fear for what might be coming.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Why is it only Wednesday?

Was told yesterday I would get to see a demo of the tool that is supposed to replace me. It was cancelled at the last minute. The tool is $15k per seat license. While cheaper than me, we shall see how well it might replace me. :rofl:
Replace you with a tool... Won't someone have to take care of and watch that tool? Or will there be a tool to watch the tool? Who will watch the tool that is watching the tool?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Already done today tasks. Not even worth getting out of bed for. Free day in Lexington, Ky.

Anyone wanna buy Big Ass Solutions?
We've got some Big Ass Fans in our plants. Pretty much a helicopter hanging from the ceiling... :panic:

Man, apparently the temps are supposed to go FULL DERP this weekend. @slyfink

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Man, apparently the temps are supposed to go FULL DERP this weekend. @slyfink
saw that. not particularly impressed. was supposed to camp at my brother in laws place - they do a Canada Day picnic/overnight at their place in the country, but the thought of spending the night in a sweltering tent with the whole family is not appealing. We may go sleep at my in-laws 30 minutes away. and spend the day at the pool or at a lake.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
saw that. not particularly impressed. was supposed to camp at my brother in laws place - they do a Canada Day picnic/overnight at their place in the country, but the thought of spending the night in a sweltering tent with the whole family is not appealing. We may go sleep at my in-laws 30 minutes away. and spend the day at the pool or at a lake.
In those temps, pool and/or lake sound about right.

Unless your tent has air conditioning. :busted:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Replace you with a tool... Won't someone have to take care of and watch that tool? Or will there be a tool to watch the tool? Who will watch the tool that is watching the tool?
The sales pitch is that this tool is so easy to use to create automated test that you don't need to even understand what you are trying to test, it just does it automagically. :panic:

It's so easy you can get rid of all those expensive automaton contractors that are currently making things work...