Quantcast

ISO: Fantasy Football advice

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
With a win, I secure a playoff spot, so I'd liked to git r done...

My question is who do I play in the W/T and W/R spot?

TIA

Attachments

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
we're on yahoo, 12 teams... I traded BWestbrook (RB-Phi), SDavis (RB-Car), and T.Glenn (WR-Dal) for LT. I did this when TO was first suspended and the guy who had LT also had TO and was hurting for quality people in his line-up. At the time, my three guys had like 20-25% more points than LT.

Which is why I'm having issues with my 2nd-tier players.

So, which of the guys shown as 2-3stars should I play? :)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I would leave it just how you have it. I can't even believe you are asking which RB to play, it doesn't get any better than those 2. I have 1 of them, I'd easily be in 1st place if I had both. Your WR's are pretty weak though, anybody decent on the waiver wire/free agent list?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
yeah, I do have the two best RBs, but I have a WR/RB position to fill and I'd rather do it with a RB, especially, as you pointed out, that my WRs are weak.

Koren Robinson is a FA and starting for Min this week. I'm thinking he might keep the starting job and team up with the QB for good scores to the end of the season.

Here are the top ranked FA WRs available:
N. Burleson (Min - WR) @Det
K. Colbert (Car - WR)
R. Gardner (Car - WR)
J. Pathon (Atl - WR)
T. Perry (Cin - WR)
C. Bradford (Hou - WR)
J. Cotchery (NYJ - WR)
A. Chatman (GB - WR)
T. Edwards (Det - WR)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
if it was me I would just stick with who you have over the options you posted above. Maybe I'm missing something. Do you have 1 WR/RB position to fill, like a "flex" player? My league doesn't do that but I've heard of others that do. Is that the position you are trying to fill?

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
How is the scoring set up - touchdown heavy, points per reception, etc? Oh yeah, might want to think about insurance for Rackers since he hurt his leg in practice today.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Mike B. said:
How is the scoring set up - touchdown heavy, points per reception, etc? Oh yeah, might want to think about insurance for Rackers since he hurt his leg in practice today.
damn it, that's the last thing I need right now. If he's having an MRI done on it then it must be semi-serious.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Mike B. said:
haha, I picked up Min's Kicker and then 30minutes later, a note was posted about his foot hurting. Since I'm out of town this weekend and don't want to worry about it, I picked up ATL's kicker.

As for scoring: 1pt/20 yds, 6pts/td, no fractional, rounds down.

surfinguru said:
LOP, hit up the forums over at fanball.com. They'll help you out a plenty!
Looks good, not as active in the "rosters" forum as I was expecting. I'll post anyway. Thanks!

LordOpie said:
haha, I picked up Min's Kicker and then 30minutes later, a note was posted about his foot hurting. Since I'm out of town this weekend and don't want to worry about it, I picked up ATL's kicker.

As for scoring: 1pt/20 yds, 6pts/td, no fractional, rounds down.

Looks good, not as active in the "rosters" forum as I was expecting. I'll post anyway. Thanks!
No no! Go to the plain ol' Fantasy Football board --->http://forums.fanball.com/forum.bb?prg=board~action=forum~cid=1~fid=1~73233