Quantcast

ISO: portable entertainment player

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My girl told me to buy us a portable DVD player, but I'd like more than just that. Do you know of one that can play CD/DVDs burned from my PC so I can load multiple videos and a whole disc worth of music and audio books? I'd like at least a 7" screen, maybe bigger.

any recommendations?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
A portable music player might be a better solution for your audio book and music needs. Plus, if gives you two devices so you can split them up (e.g. you can watch DVDs, she can listen to music) or take one or the other if you don't need both for a specific trip.

I don't know much about portable DVD players so I can't help you there. Just thinking that I'd rather have a seperate device for music.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Do you need a new computer? If so I would get a small lap-top. I have a 12" Powerbook with about 7 days of my favorite music and 80gigs worth of movies on it. It comes in reall handy when I'm stuck in an airport for 7-8 hours. If you don't need a new computer, burn a DVD and head down to the local electronics store, pop that DVD in the different players and see if any of them work.