Quantcast

Israel warns of Gaza 'holocaust'

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
We can't use "crusade" but they can use "holocaust?"

Guess it makes a difference which side of the event your were on.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
word used was 'shoah', which translates literally to calamity.
to translate it to holocaust isn't wrong, but perhaps wreckless, kinda like when bush used 'crusade'.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
so basically israel has admitted that they are just going to send their army into gaza and start exterminating palestinians? i smell war crimes...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so basically israel has admitted that they are just going to send their army into gaza and start exterminating palestinians? i smell war crimes...
no, they admitted to preparing to invade gaza in order to route out those who are shooting rockets at their civilians. some call it 'self-defense'. and some call it 'invasion & occupation'.

both are correct, imo.

also: The water authority in the Gaza Strip has urged people to boil their drinking water to avoid the spread of disease.
The authority said Israel's blockade had delayed essential supplies, including chlorine, and there was now a risk of water being contaminated.

The authority said the situation could lead to a health disaster to Gaza's 1.5m inhabitants.
i'm not saying israel is picking a fight, but it looks like they're picking a fight. not exactly how you win hearts & minds.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
That horse left the barn a long time ago...
true, ain't nothing going to happen.
and here i went & bought an external HDD on the hopes of filling it w/ war pr0n.

those jews are soooo deceptive.