Quantcast

Israel's Crimes Against Humanity

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Yeah...... If you listen to the clip she says "We have to confirm with the Qataris who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization, maybe they could use their influence to, um, calm things..."
yes madam speaker, if there's one thing that needs a closer look with the wise counsel of a benevolent dictatorship before we pass judgment, it's this

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'll never understand the hard-on the US govt has for israel.
Their ability to be the eternal victim and the aggressor simultaneously is quite impressive, however.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Their ability to be the eternal victim and the aggressor simultaneously is quite impressive, however.
"dance with the one you came with", maybe?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
from Eric Hoffer, writing in May 1968, quoted in Tom Bethell's "Eric Hoffer: The Longshoreman Philosopher" (2012):
The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey drove out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese—and no one says a word about refugees.

But in the case of Israel, the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious, it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world.

Other nations, when they are defeated, survive and recover, but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June [1967], he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews.

No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on. There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Negroes are executed in Rhodesia. But when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him.

The Swedes, who are ready to break off diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore and ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway.

The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources.

Yet at this moment, Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to America and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish, the Holocaust will be upon us.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The US has a hard on for everyone that hates Muslims.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
found renegade rick!

it was all he could do not to mention the Rothchilds

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
See: Narrowly divided government combined with single-issue voters. Add in some white guilt/religious nutjobs who think that only when Israel is complete will we see the return of JHMFC and it pretty much sums it up.

Also see: Cubans in Florida for a microcosm of the first part of that statement. It's why we still have a trade embargo on Cuba while importing tons of crap from (also Communist) China.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
^^^^It only works if you're a moderate/swing voter and willing to abandon all other closely held beliefs for that one issue. Nobody cares whether a liberal only votes on Abortion or a conservative only votes on God in Schools...