Quantcast

It’s been a while (again)

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haven’t been on here in years. My boys are getting older and so am I. Crazy to think I started posting on here almost 15 years ago now.

My boy Miles is turning 5 on the 19th and is totally obsessed with riding his pedal bike on the local trails. My 2 year old Ellis is stoked on his strider and riding on the shotgun seat on my bike.

Here is a video from our last ride. My boy is the one with the green helmet and who does a sweet OTB crash lol he was fine.

I am also still trying to ride my bike as much as I can, my latest video:

You can see all my latest rides on my channel here:

How are all of you doing? Any OG monkeys on here still?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nick! Thanks man, they love 2 wheels just like their parents.

I also finally figured out a way to get my wife into riding, got her a Turbo Levo and she loves to ride now. Also nice she can hang with me on lots of trails now and she smokes me on the uphills hah

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Haven’t been on here in years. My boys are getting older and so am I. Crazy to think I started posting on here almost 15 years ago now.

My boy Miles is turning 5 on the 19th and is totally obsessed with riding his pedal bike on the local trails. My 2 year old Ellis is stoked on his strider and riding on the shotgun seat on my bike.

Here is a video from our last ride. My boy is the one with the green helmet and who does a sweet OTB crash lol he was fine.

I am also still trying to ride my bike as much as I can, my latest video:

You can see all my latest rides on my channel here:

How are all of you doing? Any OG monkeys on here still?
OG Monkey here (sometimes). My girls (9 & 15 now) are keeping me busy as is work, but we are heading out to ride now! Awesome to see the kids on bikes!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Did you guys happen to be at Demo 2/6? My buddy & I passed a dad with a couple of little ones at the beginning of Flow.
That might have a been a friend of mine and his kiddos. I haven't brought mine out there yet. I know my oldest would despise how much climbing there is with his single speed.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Another new video from yesterday. This one was steep and loose. I took a wrong turn and ended up on a trail I swore I wouldn't ride again until we had some rain. It was only my 2nd time riding the trail and managed to fall in the exact same spot I did the first time I rode it. ‍♂