my brain last night..

who am i kidding....every night...

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Waiting for Vanguard to literally do anything right now.

Slept well but had trouble getting to bed because I am dumb. Allegedly my TT stuff should be shipping soon. The previous owner found the BB shield and is going to send it to me...at this rate he may find the handlebars before I get them from China

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Oh, why hello there! My legs are feeling pretty gassed but I dragged my fat ass around the high school track for an easy five mile jog before work. Sitting in my office now and the place is dead. If this holds up, I won't be staying past noon.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up way early cause I guess that's just what I do now. Went to the store to get some wall primer before work.

Electrician comes tomorrow to do my service replacement. Can't say it's the most exciting way to spend almost $5K but it's nice to have power.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Starting day off in house at hospital but migrating home for WFH before noon. Faulty refurb giant TV is being picked up by the freight carrier sometime this afternoon.

Shall e-bike to/from my dress rehearsal tonight as my activity for the day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave:
chance of rain here, which would be ok and probably speed the melting of some ice on the trails.
snow for the mtns, I'll take that too.
happy Thursday, you fine people you.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
In the car waiting for concubine who 'needed' to go to the dollar store.

Might attempt a long fatbike ride tomorrow. We'll see.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Now 100% wfh day as middle child has pinkeye. Had to cancel a 10 am elective meeting on campus with our guest lecturer this week but that’s quite ok. Yuna did not care for the polymyxin eye drops upon first dose but will happily draw, watch cooking videos on kids YouTube, etc all day.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Good day ladies and gentlemen. I also didn’t sleep that great. My well project is moving slow. Had a hole dug yesterday by the pump people to remove the pitless now the drilling company wants me to fill it in.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
hopefully espresso shall counteract my morning malaise . The leading edge of what they say is going to be 3 days of heavy rain is just starting to hit. work is going to suck.
when you say rain, I get worried for Woo's roof. And shovelling. At least that's how I understand what he's described. Just in time for the weekend too?

feeling kinda crummy here. FTS aslo at all time high. I'm kind of sick of being a parent. and a partner. and an employee. why can't I just be a ski/bike bum with no obligations and responsibilities?!

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
whe you say rain, I get worried for Woo's roof. And shovelling. At least that's how I understand what he's described. Just in time for the weekend too?

feeling kinda crummy here. FTS aslo at all time high. I'm kind of sick of being a parent. and a partner. and an employee. why can't I just be a ski/bike bum with no obligations and responsibilities?!
it’s because of your choices. But remember that life has its downsides. Some friends of mine and my sister have chosen or been forced into not having kids or a partner. They are sad at times too. But you have a choice, you can now choose to be a deadbeat dad. Or you can take a little vacation by yourself, it’s healthy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If nobody else comes in today, Imma go home at lunch. Being here makes sense if someone is here to play witness, but I can fuck off just as easy as home.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Concert tickets and hotel room booked for a weekend in Portland (ME) end of May.

Was going to ask MIL to watch kids for the night as she's 45min away, but there is always an underlying sense of urgency for us to get back and resume parenting duties. Might see if my mom will take the boys for the whole weekend so we can be temporarily released from our nightmarish lives for an extended period of time. And get HAMMERED.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Concert tickets and hotel room booked for a weekend in Portland (ME) end of May.

Was going to ask MIL to watch kids for the night as she's 45min away, but there is always an underlying sense of urgency for us to get back and resume parenting duties. Might see if my mom will take the boys for the whole weekend so we can be temporarily released from our nightmarish lives for an extended period of time. And get HAMMERED.
who you going to see?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
who you going to see?
Dallas Green, ie: City and Colour. It's his "side"/solo project, which has equaled or surpassed his popularity for being the clean vocals/guitar in Alexisonfire. My wife took me to see him soon after we started dating in 2012/2013 and haven't seen him since, so it will be cool.

Dude can SING.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got an urgent request given to me, for restoration of some data that was deleted from a database.

I ask for a general time of when the data was deleted, assuming it was today.

The response was that it was deleted in January.

Wait what, come again? :banghead:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dallas Green, ie: City and Colour. It's his "side"/solo project, which has equaled or surpassed his popularity for being the clean vocals/guitar in Alexisonfire. My wife took me to see him soon after we started dating in 2012/2013 and haven't seen him since, so it will be cool.

Dude can SING.

you should see yob/pallbearer

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Got an urgent request given to me, for restoration of some data that was deleted from a database.

I ask for a general time of when the data was deleted, assuming it was today.

The response was that it was deleted in January.

Wait what, come again? :banghead:
have you ever used the phrase that ship has sailed....