Quantcast

** It be FRIDAY, MUTHAF***AHS **

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
resurrected the DH bike last night/an hour ago. it has some jiggly bits that need attention.

that's what she said (?)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just got back from our night ride, was fairly cold out there. I'm gonna be tired tomorrow, a condition which I fully intend to combat with skiing and beer.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin folks. It's official, I'm sick. :( Gotta make it through the day then will be accompanying my lovely lady to a concert this evening. Looking forward to bed and maybe riding this weekend.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You know you're in for a fun ride when 1/2 hour into a fight with your GF, she says "I'm just trying to have a rational discussion and you're getting mad." Keeping a straight face for that one was nothing short of Oscar winning.

Tonight: ride
Tomorrow: ride? beer festival?
Sunday: ride?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You know you're in for a fun ride when 1/2 hour into a fight with your GF, she says "I'm just trying to have a rational discussion and you're getting mad." Keeping a straight face for that one was nothing short of Oscar winning.

Tonight: ride
Tomorrow: ride? beer festival?
Sunday: ride?
you fail for making it to the 30 minute mark in the first place.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Skiing steep things today. Woot!

JBP: awesome, enjoy yourself. :thumb:

Tim: do you think anything will be rideable up by you?? Things are fairly soaked down here.

edit: CJSP: happy > right

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Are you sick, 'squeeb, or just lazy today?

I am le tired today. Two nights of rehearsals after work. Last night's was particularly unrewarding, too, as the orchestra in question turned out to be not so good. Playing with bad groups is not fun.

Tomorrow I get to test drive a Maserati Ghibli, though, because why not?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Oh, and congrats to JBP! I am envious. Some day I will retire... around 2045.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning.
Skiing steep things today. Woot!

JBP: awesome, enjoy yourself. :thumb:

Tim: do you think anything will be rideable up by you?? Things are fairly soaked down here.

edit: CJSP: happy > right
If you just want to stretch out the legs Marshall Mesa will probably be in decent enough shape. Betasso was in pretty good shape last week but I don't know how the snow has affected it. If you feel like heading up that far Hall Ranch was in great shape last Thursday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It's more of a sport.
Reminds me of a fight CCC was telling me about with his GF recently. She wanted him to make sure she packed everything for her trip and when he asked for a list she didn't have one. She then proceeded to get angry when he asked her how in the hell he was supposed to make sure she packed everything when he didn't know what she was supposed to pack. After telling her that was one of the most irrational things he had ever heard she proceeded to say, "I don't care if it's irrational I just want you to do it!" and stormed out. Crazy town.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Friday, lets kick this day in the nuts. I am getting my 'do did at lunch, then meeting my lady downtown for a hot date. She made me wear a collared shirt to work, and it's Friday. I told her my co workers will think I have an interview at lunch. :rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Reminds me of a fight CCC was telling me about with his GF recently. She wanted him to make sure she packed everything for her trip and when he asked for a list she didn't have one. She then proceeded to get angry when he asked her how in the hell he was supposed to make sure she packed everything when he didn't know what she was supposed to pack. After telling her that was one of the most irrational things he had ever heard she proceeded to say, "I don't care if it's irrational I just want you to do it!" and stormed out. Crazy town.
Good God - that guy is an amateur. You just unzip/unbuckle whatever the luggage is, look at it for at least 5 seconds, then tell her everything looks good. I just did this last night with my wife's Camelback for her trip to Moab. :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Good God - that guy is an amateur. You just unzip/unbuckle whatever the luggage is, look at it for at least 5 seconds, then tell her everything looks good. I just did this last night with my wife's Camelback for her trip to Moab. :D
:popcorn:

Eagerly waits for the backlash of when said wife gets to Moab and realizes the bladder isn't in said Camelbak.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Just reviewed a resume that lists across the top, "DETERMINED * DEPENDABLE * DEDICATED". So reminded me of that scene in Step Brothers. :rofl: