Quantcast

** It be FRIDAY, MUTHAF***AHS **

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Good God - that guy is an amateur. You just unzip/unbuckle whatever the luggage is, look at it for at least 5 seconds, then tell her everything looks good. I just did this last night with my wife's Camelback for her trip to Moab. :D
Listen to this man, he is wise.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good God - that guy is an amateur. You just unzip/unbuckle whatever the luggage is, look at it for at least 5 seconds, then tell her everything looks good. I just did this last night with my wife's Camelback for her trip to Moab. :D
THIS, takes five seconds, saves the whole day

:popcorn:

Eagerly waits for the backlash of when said wife gets to Moab and realizes the bladder isn't in said Camelbak.
The reaction is simple, and others will probably back me on this... He checked, so the prevention is done, now after arriving at said destination it is indeed not there<whatever item it is>... the reaction is oh ****, I am missing X Item, the continuance is all on the guy from there, the response should be well ****, lets go pick one up real quick, she will go Hrpmm... Ok.....

This even worked with my bat**** crazy ex wife...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
THIS, takes five seconds, saves the whole day

The reaction is simple, and others will probably back me on this... He checked, so the prevention is done, now after arriving at said destination it is indeed not there<whatever item it is>... the reaction is oh ****, I am missing X Item, the continuance is all on the guy from there, the response should be well ****, lets go pick one up real quick, she will go Hrpmm... Ok.....

This even worked with my bat**** crazy ex wife...
I wish I knew WTF you just said.

Try again, perhaps this time in English?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin' folks.
L is in SF so I am skiing this weekend & hanging with my dawgs.
If it weren't for the dawns I would be going to Mammoth.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
If you just want to stretch out the legs Marshall Mesa will probably be in decent enough shape. Betasso was in pretty good shape last week but I don't know how the snow has affected it. If you feel like heading up that far Hall Ranch was in great shape last Thursday.
Update: Looks like the hills still have some white stuff on them. I'd stick to Marshall Mesa.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cut all the wood pieces for my built in wall cabinet I am making. Just have to sand and stain them. $6000 in lumber later. Still have the fireplace and gas line for the new stove to do. Thinking about floor heating. The rebate I would get would pay for most of it.