Quantcast

** It be SATURDAY, MUTHAF***AHS **

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Doing paperwork, shuttling leaches between sports, making lobstah mac 'n cheese for dinner party tonight.
Praying to FSM that the tech finishes my truck today as hoped; been 5 weeks of hell without it.
Will try to erase all memory of said repair costs with copious amounts of beer tonight.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Well I stopped getting drunk every night some time ago, so someone has to do it
Nobody likes a quitter dirty ! Morning , I already went for a trail ride and went to the dump today . Only thing on today's agenda for myself is go see winter solider , stay frosty mofo's !!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So I have been asked as one of my last projects before leaving, to write up employee reviews, in my research for the reviews, I have discovered the degenerate I work with has themselves broadcasted and listed as the manager here... Oh boy these reviews are going to be fun

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just booked hotel for family spring break road trip. Stops in Charlottesville where I will also pick up some Devil's Back brew as my friends runs the brewery. Then on to Knoxville with some undetermined fun and next South to Daytona Beach. Maybe a trip to Jupiter and South Beach before the long drive back to NYC. We did something similar last year and the Volvo has some damn comfy seats. Ipad with movies for the kids is brilliant.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
cbj, if in the cville w/kids, hit south street brewery - good beers and kid friendly vibe; then take fam to walnut creek park to hang out while you ride. lots of good beer and riding in charlotte, nc too if you're passing thru. hit me up for tips

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. No Maserati test drive today--apparently I moved it to next week so as to be able to go to a Tiny Tots concert with the wife and the tiny tot. I have been also spewing out semi-plausible **** about radiology onto paper Word documents, which will be the story of my next decade in academic medicine. Gotta write, gotta publish.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
cbj, if in the cville w/kids, hit south street brewery - good beers and kid friendly vibe; then take fam to walnut creek park to hang out while you ride. lots of good beer and riding in charlotte, nc too if you're passing thru. hit me up for tips
I will stay with the COO of the Devils Backbone brewery so I think I will have more than enough beer but thank you for the heads up :)