Quantcast

it begins now...SNOWSHOE WC BITCHEZ

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nothing says DH race like a good booter.

In good local fashion I hope it gets sponsored and called something like the Oskar Blues Hold My Beer Booter.

D.E.T.

Chimp
Jan 21, 2004
NC
This video is pretty recent. Anyone know if this is the final course layout for the World Cup race?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Looks perfect for a hard tail podium.
Now all those dick draggers riding 9ft long 61 degree HA hardtails have something to strive for.

I might be biased because I am an east coast guy but I do believe this track is going to be the best of the season. Knowing all of those trails it's got the perfect mix and it seems they added exactly what they needed to over on the western territories side. The only thing which seems a bit weird is how close to the start top those 3 big jumps are, curious why they put them so far up the hill? I am wondering if it is ease of spectator access? At the bottom after the last rock section there is plenty of room for big hits...Regardless it looks like they did a great job.

I think I'll be watching from the 'Wild Zone' who remembers that one? Seems like it will be a good spot and I am so glad they decided to integrate that section into the course.

Last edited:

commencaldh

Jeremy Hottinger
Apr 26, 2015
All we need is for the UCI to bring the world cups back to snoqualmie like in 98 and balance will be restored to the universe. Looking forward to seeing what the Kade and Kaos throw down on the Snowshoe booter, should be a sick race!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
$10 seems fair to me. I see this being a bit of a shock to folks. Particularly in those parts.
i don't think locals are going to just wander over and be surprised...you kind of have to make it a point to get there; it's not that kind of venue, and if you do make the effort to go, $10 for a ticket ain't shocking.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
i don't think locals are going to just wander over and be surprised...you kind of have to make it a point to get there; it's not that kind of venue, and if you do make the effort to go, $10 for a ticket ain't shocking.
Yeah, I'm with you. $10 ain't bad. I think I'm just saying that this would be the first mtb race (ever?) that you'd have to pay to watch at Snowshoe.