Quantcast

+++++It is the F'n Tuesday thread+++++

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
It doesn't feel quite right starting this thread. :disgust1:

Got the keys to our new house yesterday, so now we can start moving.
Let the fun begin. :dead:

Whachoo' :monkey:'s got kickin'?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I know....F'n Tuesday.....I wish the week went Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sat v. .20, Sun.

splat

Nam I am
Morning !!!

Had a great ride in today , my Commute is usually 11 miles in, today I took the 22 mile route , and I still wanted to keep going.

last night I got home and had arranged to meet some one to do a Bike swap, I was trading him My Rocky Mt and he was trading me a S-works road bike. and I was going to take him for a HSort Mt bike ride, My son wanted to come along so I said fine. well he showed up made the swap but decided he didn't want to ride and left , My son though asked if we could still go for a Ride :love: Hpow can I say No to him :love: so we went out and did a Quick little loop , had a blast. But my legs were letting me know about the 28 mile commute and the ride with the CT boays the day Before.

any way here is the latest Bike for my Coral ( my wife and son will have to fight over it )

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Today begins my summer vacation so I slept in (for me atleast) and now I am enjoying a cup of coffee while plotting to destroy the wildlife (squirrels & chipmunks are taking over and I am not going to let it happen anymore).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. An uneventful but nice night yesterday. MBC and I were out in the garage tinkering with our bikes and going through bike parts and tools. She had a Thomspon Elite seatpost she only used a few times, so I put that on my new bike. I need to order some more stuff. I don't want to spend the money though (couple hundred bucks). *sigh*

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Not too f'ing much to report today. I had plans on getting a few things done around the house, but just ended up playing with Colin for a couple of hours. Grilled up some chicken, pork chops and corn on the cob, watched Gordon Ramsay get his hate on at "Hells Kitchen." Got a call from work around 10:30 and had to slide by there to get some things straight. Fortunately that didn't take too long and I was back home by a little after 11.

Vacation starts for me next week--well, sort of a vacation. Since we just bought a house and had a baby all in the last 6 months, it's safe to say that our finances pretty much suck for a week away at the beach or whatever. So, since we're going to be in town, I've decided to get a lot of work done on the house. This week is all about procuring materials for a bunch of projects. I'm going to build a cedar fence, put a new floor down in the bathroom and get some painting done. Gonna pick up some western red cedar planks today, so that should be interesting.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin all.

Finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel at this job. 3 more days this week, then a 3day week next week. Let me just say... it can't come soon enough.

As for fun stuff, not a lot going on. Today is a rest day, which I desperately need.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Rained a lot yesterday and supposed to rain some more today, so a ride might be out of the question. Don't really feel like a road ride but we'll see what happens.

Other than that not a lot going on right now.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup yall. We're in the middle of a few "hot as a mo fo" days here but I managed 30 on the road last night. I think I'll take a day off today.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Happy F'ing T'day. Did a quick ride in Grafton Lakes State Park last night - despite it being on top of a plateau, it was still a sultry 88 degrees. Good quick rocky doubletrack for an hour of power. Picked up my SRAM order from the local shop - going to work on converting my Steelhead from a SS to a DS bike (including "borrowing" my wife's E13 guide, she'll get a new one soon!).

Midwife appt today - get outta work early card! Woo Hoo! Then off to buy baby jogger 'n stuff, buy beer for Thursdays party, then to the garage for the conversion- Tally Ho! Later.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Good night last night. Went over to mom's house to swim in her pool and scarf a free meal. Got home, put the kids to bed and emptied the remaining items out of our living room so they can rip up the carpet and install the hardwood floors in there today. Tonight I've got to take my mom to a Dr. appt. after work and then off to the trail head for a mtb. ride and then to a local watering hole for beers and 2 for 1 burgers! Can't wait!!! :)

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning! Good night last night. Went over to mom's house to swim in her pool and scarf a free meal. Got home, put the kids to bed and emptied the remaining items out of our living room so they can rip up the carpet and install the hardwood floors in there today. Tonight I've got to take my mom to a Dr. appt. after work and then off to the trail head for a mtb. ride and then to a local watering hole for beers and 2 for 1 burgers! Can't wait!!! :)
I heard about the post ride beer and 2 burgers from Batts this weekend.....may join you all next week!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
packing like a mad man at the moment. taking my truck for a hitch mount at noon. still have to call and get gas/electric outta my name. big dinner w/ friends tonight. i'm out tomorrow. don't expect to hear from me as frequently the next week or so. I'm sure some of you are going to be totally heartbroken :rolleyes:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Where's that? Damn...I don't have a sitter ( :think: How can I convince Sq-Earl to watch Syd while I ride?)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I got to play "beat the storm" yesterday on my ride.
A few miles into my ride, the sky turned black, I knew it was gonna be a bad one because of all the limbs breaking from the wind.
I sprinted the rest of the ride all the way back to my truck.
It was crazy dark, and the lightening was really bad and as soon as I shut the door of my truck, the skies opened up.
Even the drive home was super sketchy. I saw a house on fire from getting struck.
On the positive side, we got a lot of much needed rain.