Quantcast

It says there are about 7 servings in a can of "Easy Cheese"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...but this thing hasnt even lasted through this big bucket of pretzels that I've been slathering with the stuff for the last couple hours. WTF? Am I 7 times greater than your average man?

Good thing Im claiming Atkins or this would probably be unhealthy.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
...on the positive side of things, I got 136% of my daily allowance of sodium. Dont have to worry about salting my bacon for dinner.

Edit: Actually the pretzels are coated in sodium as well. Im well above that 136%

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Easy Cheese is the ultimate road food. Thick steel can, doesn't need refrigeration, dispenses easily onto food or you can just drink it like a water bottle while driving.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Easy Cheese is the ultimate road food. Thick steel can, doesn't need refrigeration, dispenses easily onto food or you can just drink it like a water bottle while driving.
My favorite part..."No Need to Refrigerate" printed right on the can! It's ALWAYS fresh! Probably organic too!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
not "Cheez whiz" (how white trash is that stuff anyway, ew!)
My family moved into a new house when I was 10. I went across the street one morning to have breakfast at the landlords house. (sorta forced into it...)

Their son, about 9 or so, slathered his pancakes in MARGARINE, CHEESE WHIZ AND MRS. BUTTERWORTH'S SYRUP.

I almost vomited watching this fat little fvck stuff this wrongness into his mouth.

I left before breakfast was over. We never hung out. I told the story to one of my friends and he kicked the kids ass out of disgust.
:rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My favorite part..."No Need to Refrigerate" printed right on the can! It's ALWAYS fresh! Probably organic too!
When I was in the Navy, you could buy it in the ships store. It's fresh minus the 1/4" of crust that forms if you don't finish the entire can in one siting.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
When I was in the Navy, you could buy it in the ships store. It's fresh minus the 1/4" of crust that forms if you don't finish the entire can in one siting.
I like the cheese plug that forms in the exit tube probably best of all. It's chewy. :busted:

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
A guy we worked with dropped this stuff by the office today and it's like crack. I can't keep my hand out of the jar.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Cant you read? Im on the atkins diet! No fruits, vegetables, vitamins, minerals or preservative free foods allowed! Meat and cheese only!
Correction brah, you're on the fat whale diet. Unless you've discovered a magic bacon pretzel, your ass will grow 3 fold before Columbus Day.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Correction brah, you're on the fat whale diet. Unless you've discovered a magic bacon pretzel, your ass will grow 3 fold before Columbus Day.
These pretzels are clearly preservative laden. Not one organic ingredient either.

That = Atkins friendly as far as Im concerned. Lots of salt too. Came in a plastic bucket!

PS: Im drinking Bud "LIGHT" too!