Quantcast

it was raining so.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i went riding with a pal today.
Trail 1- misty wet goodness
Trail 2-climbin up the river that is a trail like a spawning salmon with the mist rolling thru the large fir
Trail 3-Getting pelted by hail then rain as the smooth descent provided the sound of a loud thunderstrike awesomely impressive and surrounding and a damn good crash landed hard on my healed leg then did a Pete Rose, it made me very happy to be alive.
Trail 4-The sun decided to come out as i struggled thru the chunky monkey goodness, cramping and fatigued, a little early from being sick to be hittin it that hard.

it was good times.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Just got done riding Galbraith, It was sunny, but I got plenty wet. It was a sweet ride. I hope your revelling in the glory and finishing it all off with some grub and a smooth dark one. Cheers!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
i went riding with a pal today.
Trail 1- misty wet goodness
Trail 2-climbin up the river that is a trail like a spawning salmon with the mist rolling thru the large fir
Trail 3-Getting pelted by hail then rain as the smooth descent provided the sound of a loud thunderstrike awesomely impressive and surrounding and a damn good crash landed hard on my healed leg then did a Pete Rose, it made me very happy to be alive.
Trail 4-The sun decided to come out as i struggled thru the chunky monkey goodness, cramping and fatigued, a little early from being sick to be hittin it that hard.

it was good times.
Humm....where'd ya ride?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Snacks said:
Humm....where'd ya ride?
I was about to ask the same thing.

No matter, it sounds like you had a helluva lot more fun than I did at w*** today. Keep enjoying the rides.
I'm down until my headset arrives (up to 2 weeks - longish story) for my new bike and the old one's already stripped down. I'm down at the right time as far as our wonderful spring weather has been lately...that's my rationalization. I suppose I could also sneak in some last-minute maintenance/trailwork down at you-know-where before the dry season arrives.

It's that or shave the legs and engage in the full-on roadie thing.:eek::help: