Quantcast

Its 2 degrees out

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Just wanted to let all you know thats its cold, if for some reason you couldn't tell yourself. With that said lets hit up Woodward sunday night 7-9, Indoor biking= good cold day activity.
Low of about 20 degrees here expected tonight.

In northern California.

In the wine country. WTF?

It's sunny and bright right now but only like 42 degrees.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Low of about 20 degrees here expected tonight.

In northern California.

In the wine country. WTF?

It's sunny and bright right now but only like 42 degrees.
mmm... Ice Wine! (when they let the grapes freeze...)

Are you anywhere near Napa or Sonoma?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
It about 35 degrees and a 15mph wind when I rode to work from the train. Some of my co-workers looked like they hiked across the tundra. One girl was wearing open toed shoes...

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Just wanted to let all you know thats its cold, if for some reason you couldn't tell yourself. With that said lets hit up Woodward sunday night 7-9, Indoor biking= good cold day activity.
Damn, I found this too late.

Anyone up for A-Basin tomorrow?

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
If you are not afraid of riding in the cold we can ride the snow jumps this weekend. I haven't tried them since I made them bigger and reshaped them with the warm temps Wednesday.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
What is this, WINTER? And why's there been snow on the ground for almost a month.....I can't ever remember not being able to go hit some dry dirt at least a couple days this time of year......I thought there was something like gloabal warming going on, not snow gobs in the front range......:imstupid:

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
Nice, this sounds like a posse shaping up for woodward, I look forward to riding with you guys, big wheels representin'

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I can't wait to deal with the one mega agro 20" rider who thinks he owns the park. Atleast while the one even more agro skateboarder isn't present.
Doesn't there seems to always be one of these guys at almost every skatepark?
I think it is a requirment to get approval to build a park. You have to have a designated rider who hassles anyone that is not him.

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
Maybe thats why I like Longmont so much. The 20"er who dominates is cool. But so many skaters......and if you kill one, three more take it's place.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sorry guys, I can't make the skatepark tonight... but I'll be sure to rock a couple of South Mountain shuttle runs here in Phoenix in your honors, your honors. Or something.

Heh.

Whatever you guys end up doing... keep it real-er.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm totally trying to brag and make you b!tches jealous. I saw the Phoenix Supercross live from the 23rd row last night too... BAM!

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
That was so funny,I've never seen an employee try to fight with a customer. Shirt off and everything. And I made it through the sesh uninjured, good night all around.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Definate possibility.

Lets just hope it is not as busy. I went on Wednesday and the first hour was busy but it thined out nicely for the second hour.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
That park was good tonight, at times I had the center section to myself.

I would come out Thursday but I have to work.

With this warmer weather I wonder if the outdoor parks are going to clear up. I miss the Denver park, had some funs lines there.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
It is slick, but predictable. Honestly it is not much slicker than the ramps at Woodward is right now. I have only ridden there with knobby tires, I am sure street tires would help.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I think I am going to hit up Woodward tonight. I haven't been on the bike in a few days and have the itch to ride.