Quantcast

It's 83 and sunny here...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I live in Santa Barbara. I think it's rained a total of 4 days so far this winter. Otherwise, it's always 70 degrees and sunny.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
How do people brag about the weather unless they live in California? It will be 50-65 year around in SF.

What's the August temps in NW Louisiana?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sanjuro said:
How do people brag about the weather unless they live in California? It will be 50-65 year around in SF.

What's the August temps in NW Louisiana?
They brag because they don't live in california. We don't have to brag... everyone already knows what the weather is like... 70 and sunny... except in August... then it's 100 and sunny.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
oh man it was so nice here today. like 75, sunny with a nice breeze. i spent the whole day in a room pile sorting 300 photos taken by 6th graders, but TN was lucky enough to go on a ride and take the puppy along. grrrrrrrr.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ciaran said:
They brag because they don't live in california. We don't have to brag... everyone already knows what the weather is like... 70 and sunny... except in August... then it's 100 and sunny.
While the weather may be nice, Id rather gargle a box of tacks than live in California.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
BurlyShirley said:
While the weather may be nice, Id rather gargle a box of tacks than live in California.
Yeah, I know... a diverse demographic, a strong economy, gorgeous weather, big mountains, nice beaches, great public schools... who the hell would want all that?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Personally I'd rather you gargle a box of tacks then move to California too.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
its night time here(about 00:25), its about -3C and fairly windy, so it feels WAAAAY colder, we are getting a bit of an arctic blast at the moment, the snow is holding off for the time being.
god i hate the gulf stream, i wish we got proper cold weather, these pansy assed cold snaps arnt worth the effort.

now i have to take the dog out for his last walk as he keeps nudging me.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dexterq20 said:
Yeah, I know... a diverse demographic, a strong economy, gorgeous weather, big mountains, nice beaches, great public schools... who the hell would want all that?
Raider Fans, Transgendered Schoolteachers, Air Pollution, STUPID politics, my inability to speak spanish...I can go on...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I didn't mean to turn this into a Calif-Hater thread. The weather is consistently better in Cali than any other state is my point.

The fact that BS has personal problems is irrelevant.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ciaran said:
It's well known that BS has sand in his vagina.
But... how did it get there? He hates California and cultural diversity, so you know that he avoids anywhere that has a beach, and last time I checked, Tennessee doesn't have an inch of coastline. Very interesting mystery we have here...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dexterq20 said:
But... how did it get there? He hates California and cultural diversity, so you know that he avoids anywhere that has a beach, and last time I checked, Tennessee doesn't have an inch of coastline. Very interesting mystery we have here...
I was double donging with a sea cucumber.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
What is it that you guys don't like about California? The people? The land? Personally I hate living in SoCal but will be super happy up north.

Don't forget that California isn't just Los Angeles or San Francisco. This is also California...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Don't show them pictures of Downieville. They might want to visit!

P.S. The weather there, not so good:

Today Tomorrow Fri Sat Sun 6-10 Day
sky: mixed rain and snow

Rain/Snow

High: 49°
Low: 33° sky: mixed rain and snow

Rain/Snow

High: 39°
Low: 32° sky: mixed rain and snow

Rain/Snow

High: 36°
Low: 25° sky: cloudy