Quantcast

It's 84 degrees out!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
This day can't end soon enough. Must...ride...bike...
I stayed in at lunch on purpose so I could get work done faster and also so as not to be tempted to NOT COME BACK at all. :D

Can't wait to ride with you and MBC tonight Muchambo!! :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I ate lunch outside.

It was a mistake.

There are fingernail gouges in the picnic table from where they dragged me, kicking and screaming, back into the building.

I can't frickin wait to get out of here; though I can't ride after work anyway, but at least I'll get outside.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
YEAH, IMAGINE, GOING OUTSIDE AND NOT HAVING YOUR NUTS FREEZE YOUR LEGS TOGETHER. IT'S OVA JAHNNY, no more Winter. Well at least for 6 weeks :D

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HEAT, SUN, BLUE SKIES, LOVE IT.

kNUCKLE

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by MMcG
I stayed in at lunch on purpose so I could get work done faster and also so as not to be tempted to NOT COME BACK at all. :D

Can't wait to ride with you and MBC tonight Muchambo!! :)
I have a TON of work I "should" get done before heading out for a week. Will that work get done? No. Not until Monday the 17th, anyway. :)
Originally posted by binary visions
There are fingernail gouges in the picnic table from where they dragged me, kicking and screaming, back into the building.
LOL

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Knuckleslammer
YEAH, IMAGINE, GOING OUTSIDE AND NOT HAVING YOUR NUTS FREEZE YOUR LEGS TOGETHER. IT'S OVA JAHNNY, no more Winter. Well at least for 6 weeks :D

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kNUCKLE
Driving into work yesterday, it was in the 40's and I had to use the car's heater. Today it's 84. Welcome to New England. :dead:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Driving into work yesterday, it was in the 40's and I had to use the car's heater. Today it's 84. Welcome to New England. :dead:
Just wait.. it's gonna drop again by tomorrow.. it was 85+ here yesterday and dropped last night and it's only about 50 here today. You guys usualy get what we have a day later. So wait for it, it's coming. Get a good ride in tonight!

Ahh it feels so good to be the bearer of bad news! :devil:

(honestly it's not to bad out just tough to get used to the next day... either way should be good riding!)

5cents

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
in the 303/720
... Today it's 84. Welcome to New England. :dead:
Your complaining about 84 :confused:

Get your arses out to colorado, it's going to be hot this weekend and, baring a large miracle, this summer is going to be hot and dry.

Hey at least we can ride all the days

:thumb:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
It's really nice out. :D 2 more hours, and I'm outta here. (work) Yokun Ridge, here I come. First real ride on the Craftworks is tonight. The camelback is under my desk, waiting for me to fill it. Should be some trail Pics to follow. :)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
YES! The month of May rocks.

It has almost been too hot here the past 2 weeks.....88.

5cents

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
in the 303/720
Who's complaining? I was pointing out the way weather here can change pretty drastically from one day to the next.
Ahhh. That's right, you folks get the weather that starts raining in the morning, by the afternoon, its sunny, by dusk, the wind is picking up.

viva del sol

:D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
You're in training mode, mister. Get your butt in the saddle. :D

:thumb:

thanks for reminding me !

12 miles xc yesterday
15 or so this evening
night ride tomorrow
& many hours @ Platty Sunday

good enough for ya???

I know! Beer in the camel back tonight!!

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Its only hittin 60 or so round here...But its sunny and beautifull! Couple more hours then hop on the bike for a mind cleansing ride home! Spring is GREAT!

Originally posted by Knuckleslammer

kNUCKLE
Ummm... as I understand it, you didn't go outside all winter... :D