Quantcast

It's 9 am. Can I have a beer?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
It is suppose to top out near 100*F today so I figured an early morning ride was in order. It was a chilly 74* at 6:34 when I rolled out of the driveway. A brisk 20 minute ride to the trails and I was clearing spiderwebs before 7. After a gallon of sweat and 1 and 1/2 hours of dirt I decided I better head for home since it is 200 vertical feet of climbing in 4 miles.:eek: I was rinsing off in the backyard at 9.

Can I have a beer?

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
Wumpus said:
It is suppose to top out near 100*F today so I figured an early morning ride was in order. It was a chilly 74* at 6:34 when I rolled out of the driveway. A brisk 20 minute ride to the trails and I was clearing spiderwebs before 7. After a gallon of sweat and 1 and 1/2 hours of dirt I decided I better head for home since it is 200 vertical feet of climbing in 4 miles.:eek: I was rinsing off in the backyard at 9.

Can I have a beer?
drink up :cheers:

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
definitely ok to have a beer at 9 am after a ride...
especially today, since England was playing their first World Cup match!
God Save The Queen!

J

JRB

I'll be there about 10:15 on Sunday if you are interested. I should bring your glasses up. You can tell Kevin bye.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Trainwreck said:
Too late man, I cracked my first one about 8:15 after our ride this morning. Is an oatmeal stout considered a breakfast beer?
Any beer that can also be consumed with a spoon is good enough for breakfeast in my book. Plus, it has oats. It has to be a breakfeast food.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Wumpus said:

Can I have a beer?
It's always noon somewhere....:thumb:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I was definitely smarter on Saturday morning. It was f'n hot today.
I am thinking I need to work on my shed next weekend, but I assure you that when I ride, it will be early.

Thanks for the fork. Your glasses are on the table by your truing stand.