Quantcast

its a friday gmt!!!!!!!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
ggggggggoooooooooooooddddddddddddd mmmmmmmmmooooorrrrrnnnniiiiiiinnnngggg monkeys it is finally friday in case you didnt know that means it almost the weekend. im probably gonna drive around aimlessly with my friends and do nothing. any way monkeys hope every one has a good friday.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Rode the scooter in this morning. 28 degrees. Brrrr......... First time this winter I've ridden the motorcycle below freezing, I may be getting too old for that isht. Was going to pedal in but I appear to have lost my beanie. :(

Last edited:

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Good chilly morning in North Texas this morning! Temp was 25 degrees at 0400 when I went to let the dog out. For some odd reason he didn't want to go..... Should be a nice pleasant weekend.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
No meetings today; no trainings. I get to stay in my office and be anti-social. And, it's Friday! And, it's sunny, for the 6th day in a row!!! Hooray!

Pleasant night ride last night. It was about 50* and comfortable. There's nice weather on tap for tomorrow and Sunday as well, so I see more mtn biking in my future.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good effin Morning IIRC! I have coffee! ROLF! Still without power. For the second time this week, I forgot to pack a belt with my work clothes and have to use a shoelace in its place. Yeah that's right. Bailing from work at noon today and heading to the wife's cousin house for the weekend to get some much needed laundry, football watching, snowshoeing, running, sleeping in heat, let the dogs run crazy done.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
listening to loop today...

seeing the black angels again...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon

Rode the scooter in this morning. 28 degrees. Brrrr......... First time this winter I've ridden the motorcycle below freezing, I may be getting too old for that isht. Was going to pedal in but I appear to have lost my beanie. :(
You only have one beanie? I own 10+ - I'm a beanie whore.
:)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

You are a braver man than I. Weather has been pretty clear here, but 26 at 6:00 is not for me. There is a dude on a Monster that passes me at the bus stop every morning. He's crazy.

JayBear

Monkey
Good morning intrawebz world!! Happy friday. Broke down and put the heat on for the first time last night. I lost the challenge. I will have to make a crock pot feast for penance. My only objectice today is to clean the shop and clean up the summer garden. Time to plant some garlic,leeks, and onions!!! Have a kick ass day, and remember space dad loves you..

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Random facebook messages from fake hot chicks are awesome.

Copypasta:
Messilia Johnson
hello, how are you? i saw your profile picture and i like it, how is your day going? hope you are good?are your single or married?please reply me please.thanks...hope to know you better.thanks.
messilia