Quantcast

It's a Friday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Good morning monkeys my job of **** shoveling is interesting to say the least. Guy I'm working for has 12 draft horses seems a little over kill but the people are pretty funny. Other then that seems like a in eventful day be safe monkeys.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Thank GOD it's Friday!!! It's been a long and busy week and this mamma monkey is in need of some down time! Supposed to get colder here today and it's super windy outside, but after yesterday's rain there's really no snow :( I certainly hope we get some for Christmas!

In more important news, my coffee is REALLY good today!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read, "I love my sh*t job" (unedited). Sounds like it would apply to this GMT. :D

Happy Friday, poo flingers! Wife and I are headed to VT for our first skiing of the season this weekend. Word is the conditions suck. Challenge accepted!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. This week has been a beat down, TGIf'nF.

B-day drinks tonight with some friends, skiing tomorrow, work party @ night, hopefully shuttling or perhaps more skiing on Sunday. Little to zero chance of new snow until after Xmas. :mad:

Have a great day everybody! ROLF!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning and TGIF. I get to play acting manager this week as I'm the most experienced guy in our group still in the office. LOL!

Got a lotta stuff to do tonight in preparation for a holiday party tomorrow.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Happy Friday, COlonel Anus reporting for duty.

Custom single speed is getting painted this week! I'm about to wet myself. It was going to be a birthday present, now it's looking more like a CHristmas present.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read, "I love my sh*t job" (unedited). Sounds like it would apply to this GMT. :D

Happy Friday, poo flingers! Wife and I are headed to VT for our first skiing of the season this weekend. Word is the conditions suck. Challenge accepted!
We're heading out Monday on our 2nd outing... report looks pretty good:

Summit Base: 68"
Midway Depth: 62"
Last 48 Hours: 9"
Snowfall YTD: 186"
Latest Storm: 23"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You could be shoveling $hit. That job builds character...
Not necessarily. One of my first jobs was mucking stalls, and I don't have to tell you that it did jack sh*t for my character.

:wave:

I am DONE traveling for awhile. Ugh....Fvck airplanes and airports. It still amazes me that people pay good money to fly anywhere. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed this weekend.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Currently sitting in the field office, surfing the interwebs. Did some office type stuff earlier, now I'm waiting on a call to head out to the right of way. I hope it doesn't come today.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, I'm disliking this whole being busy at work thing. It's starting to ruin my slacker image I've worked so hard on for so many years.

Well at least I have a half day today :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Friday! More weekend fun in store. Tonight is a party, tomorrow I'm riding and I might ski too, ditto for Sunday.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still tired from our company Christmas party on Wednesday. Sleeping all day yesterday did not fully cure me. Can't wait for the weekend to arrive today.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
One of my first jobs was mucking out stalls on the various horse ranches around Parker Colorado - things I learned:

1) Horse, cattle and goat flop stain Stan Smith Adidas equally well.
2) Cowboy style boots really are the best footwear for mucking out stalls.
3) If you fall down in a stall your jeans become a highly effective urine sponge.
4) Copenhagen is good chew.

Good morning monkeys my job of **** shoveling is interesting to say the least. Guy I'm working for has 12 draft horses seems a little over kill but the people are pretty funny. Other then that seems like a in eventful day be safe monkeys.

Let's go ride bikes!!
Wound up doing that, but by an indirect route. Did a bunch of yard work which wound up involving the van and a trailer. When I finished I decided to take a drive to warm the van up prior to changing the oil. Total brake failure. Managed to drive it to the dealer, who was still open, pulled the Bridgestone MB3 out of the back, left the van at the dealer and rode home.