Quantcast

Its a girl!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Yesterday afternoon I went with my wife for her 20-week ultrasound. Everything looked great, no abnormalities and we found out that we are having another girl! Neither of us cared one way or another about the gender, but its good to know that we don't have to buy all new infant clothes!

Here's her very first picture:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
how can you tell it is a girl from the back?
'Cause she's barefoot?

Or,

'Cause the beer she's chugging is a Michelob Ultra Light?

edit: I apologize for cluttering this thread with my stupid remarks :D

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
poisonfrog said:
congrats! i too (well my wife) have one on the way. due mid sept, any advice for the pros?
Every moment counts. Even those first 6-8 weeks of HELL. They'll be gone before you know it.

You'll turn around and that little person you see in the ultrasound will look like this:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
dh girlie said:
Is she stoked on having a little sister to pinch and pick on?
Not sure. Not sure if she understands that there's a baby in mommy's belly. We've been telling her about it since we found out, but we don't know if she gets it or not. Steph will point to her belly and say "baby". Evy then walks around pointing to her own belly saying "bebe, bebe..."

Its too freakin cute... :heart:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pixelninja said:
Not sure. Not sure if she understands that there's a baby in mommy's belly. We've been telling her about it since we found out, but we don't know if she gets it or not. Steph will point to her belly and say "baby". Evy then walks around pointing to her own belly saying "bebe, bebe..."

Its too freakin cute... :heart:
HAHAHA! I bet it is! Now I need a fix of my nieces...they're pretty cute too...one of em called me the other day and asked me to sponsor her in a swim a thon...she sounded so cute I sponsored her a buck a lap...well...58 laps later...auntie Lisa's breakin out the check book! That's ok though...I can spend that on beer in a night!

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Awesome!!!

I get to find out what our next baby will be in a couple weeks. Well, at least I assume it will be a couple weeks. Our due date is 7/4.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Morryjg said:
Awesome!!!

I get to find out what our next baby will be in a couple weeks. Well, at least I assume it will be a couple weeks. Our due date is 7/4.
Congrats! We couldn't wait until the baby was born to find out what it is. We wanted to know NOW!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pixelninja said:
Congrats! We couldn't wait until the baby was born to find out what it is. We wanted to know NOW!
Damn Americans and their short attention span......... ;)

Hey - it's a good thing you're going back to St. Louis. You have two girls and morryjg and I have 4 boys between us (maybe 5 if it works out that way). :eek: :D

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
My wife's due early december, I can't remember what date, that's what my wife is for. We don't know what it is yet, just that so far it's healthy, of course that's what they told us about this time with our last one, then things went sour. :(

My advice to the newbie parent is to start teaching them manners early, if you don't you'll either look like a redneck parent because you freak out when they do something naughty in public, or you'll look like a redneck parent because you don't freak out when they do something naughty. Basically learn to look past what people around you think about your parenting and do what you think is best for your child.