Quantcast

It's a sign

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
OK, so I bought one of those Spinerval videos I've seen in all the cycling magazines and catalogs. I popped in the "Uphill Grind" video for a nice workout and the dang VCR ate the tape:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire Now my VCR is broken and I either have to pay to have it fixed, or get a new one!:angryfire :angryfire

That's it, I'm not workin out anymore!:D j/k

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Luckily, vcrs are like hamsters. They break and you get a new one.
They're cheap too, And, just like bike parts you can use this as an opportunity to UPGRADE to a DVD. They're resonable now.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by spincrazy
Luckily, vcrs are like hamsters. They break and you get a new one.
They're cheap too, And, just like bike parts you can use this as an opportunity to UPGRADE to a DVD. They're resonable now.
We already have a DVD player. These spinerval videos only come VHS so unfortunately I need a VCR.:mad:

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

If a hamster breaks, you eat it. What planet are YOU living on?
Nah, too much work with all those bones for the amount of meat you get. Besides, they are high in cholesterol unless fed copious amounts of red wine daily. (That's how mine died)

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
HEIDI - tried to PM you - your box is FULL.
Something is wrong with it. I have 1 message in the inbox, 1 message in the sent box, and 1 message in the tracking thingie. It shouldn't be full!:help: :help: :help:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Heidi

Something is wrong with it. I have 1 message in the inbox, 1 message in the sent box, and 1 message in the tracking thingie. It shouldn't be full!:help: :help: :help:
In your PM box (in box and sent items), there is a drop down box for "Show messages from." Choose "The beginning" and click go. You've probably got a lot of old messages in there.

You're welcome. :D

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
I just bought my mom a new vcr - $99 Sony - :thumb:
I asked for a DVD player from my Mom...I got a Digidy Camera (sister told me)? Not a bad deal... Now if I can work the charms on my Dad....

[SIZE=0.5]o z z e r [/SIZE]