Quantcast

it's a sledgehammer.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
The bike maybe....... like from Napoleon Dynamite.....

(DL'ing vid now)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah, this kid was like "you ever take it off any sweet jumps?" and i said, i dunno- watch and see.

yeah beck does pretty much rule face. his new album will be in stores late march, 28th maybe? it is really good. it's as good quality wise as sea change and has the weird-good-funk of o'delay.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
WhiteRavenKS said:
thanks stosh, glad you dig it! and also get my obscure-ish references. :)
It's not so obsecure....

They had a sledgehammer bike that went for over $3k on Ebay.

I have no desire to get into Trials however it is hella fun to watch.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah, we were cruely laughing at the uni guy falling over, it was weird, we had watched everyone fall all night but only when the camera was taken out did we laugh.

my sledge hammer no longer has a small scratch in it. luckily it's a new sledgehammer from a different company. and yes, oh noes, the feesh-I makes you not see the moves with your eyes right!!! eeeek!

thanks everyone for the replies!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
thanks! i shot most of the video by myself with no tripod (forgot to bring it, doh) so the angles and set ups were not what i would have liked to see. all the riding in the first part of the vid was done in about an hour so that's why i didnt have more locations. the rest of the riding (the indoors stuff) was done later that night and i had the vid cut and uploaded by the next morning. kind of rushed but i havent made any vids in like 2 months so i was just messing around with it. thanks to everyone who has checked out the vid! i appreciate all your feedback!