Quantcast

It's a sunday morning so...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
ThePriceSeliger said:
Was the car outside? Not safe.
Car was outside. Car is even unlocked. Bluebug lives in a private "complex" of about 10 people, two of which are elderly nuns, and the owner/landlord is a psychotic peoplewatcher that doesn't allow guests in without questioning them first.

No worries.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
ThePriceSeliger said:
Was the car outside? Not safe.
You have to realize PS, not everyone lives in crowded crime areas, my I hardly ever lock the door to my house, and my father doesn't even know where his front door key is....

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
One time I left my bike outside my front door in New Orleans. It survived a half hour before I realized what I had done.

Riding takes the blood from my brain...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
MunkeeHucker said:
You have to realize PS, not everyone lives in crowded crime areas, my I hardly ever lock the door to my house, and my father doesn't even know where his front door key is....
Yeah good point, I have to be carful when I'm working in my shop in my garage, I will set one bike outside, and I keep walking 10 feet to go make sure it is still there. We always have to lock our stuff, cars, doors, everything. We don't even have a hidden key if I were to get locked out.

J

JRB

Milo had a day like that -

"Got up this morning to make some coffee, everything suck today.

Pray someone hired a hitman to off me, everything sucks today.

Got up on the wrong side of life this morning, nothing today is gonna go my way, everything sucks today."

I had a great ride.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
MunkeeHucker said:

I can't grasp that concept. I grew up in DC Suburbs, and now live in Richmond, VA, which is the 5th most dangerous city in the country.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
After someone tried to cut my bike rack off in the grocery store parking lot, I'm a little more careful. Around home at my apartment I'm not too worried. My landlord lets me put my bikes in his shed and he looked at me like I was crazy when I pulled out a chain and padlock.