Quantcast

It's A Wonderful Life!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Rode the singlespeed 26 miles this morning, hung out at the LBS for a bit, played a 9 hole executive golf course (4 pars, 1 birdie), played pool (5-1) and imbibed a few drinks and a shot of Goose, and now a poker game is in the works at my place and it's only 4 pm.

I can't wait to retire and do this everyday...

:monkeydance:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You call that "destructive" advice ? You gotta pay for it one way or another anyhow. Might as well be forthright and keep it simple. I call that pragmatic.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You call that "destructive" advice ? You gotta pay for it one way or another anyhow. Might as well be forthright and keep it simple. I call that pragmatic.
Actually the whore, whorechild and hubby moved out of the hood over a month ago.

Sadly I spoke with her next to the Ryder moving truck on their way out and offered her "good luck".

Her response: "Well we needed a bigger place since I have to bring the rest of my kids up from Florida".

:disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Since I am now way too buzzed to be posting her/e, yet another teaser for 08 RM greatness before now I stumble into some video editing action that may get me fired or promoted.

Gorgeousity!!!