Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That is definitely an interesting car and interesting to see how Chris reacted to it.

Also interesting how nervous the engineer was sitting in the passenger seat haha.

And I think the 918 is better looking than the other recently released super cars.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
That is definitely an interesting car and interesting to see how Chris reacted to it.

Also interesting how nervous the engineer was sitting in the passenger seat haha.
he brings up a lot of good points about the price and the performance compared to what the LaFerrari and P1 will be. i also agree that 918 examples is a lot and didnt know they made 3x that amount for the Carrera GT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Climb Dance (as in a Peugeot racer at Pikes Peak), now remastered in 1080p. Full screen and kick back. You all can thank me later.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
^I love how everyone seems to be helping the dude that has clearly been dipping into the sauce a little too much. What an ending though haha.

I'd suggest that you probably shouldn't watch/listen to this at work. Nothing too bad, just a lot of glorious ass.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
^I've been reading that on and off for pretty much the entire day. That is one badass adventure.

And they even made it to Whistler for Crankworx

Pretty interesting to read about that from the point of view of someone who doesn't know much about it.