Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

this video shot in the aftermath of a crash during a West Oakland sideshow, showing a hostile crowd accosting a woman they believe was responsible. (Warning: profane language)
Oakland police said the incident happened about 4:15 a.m. Saturday on the 2500 block of Middle Harbor Road at the Port of Oakland. A woman in a burgundy Mazda apparently was following too closely as the driver of a white Chevy Camaro was ?doing donuts,? or spinning around in circles, which is typical sideshow behavior.

The Mazda hit the Camaro, which angered people connected to the Camaro, the cops said. A woman can be heard pleading, ?That?s my car!? as an angry mob kicks her vehicle and jumps on it. She then begins screaming, ?Get off my car!? and continues yelling as numerous shots are fired.

gawd I love working there....:think:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow that is nuts.

Even watching it, I thought that was the way to go......What a surprise.

And holy ****, four dudes rode off that?

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
As mentioned above I think it was rider error and they went the wrong way. There is really nothing but a flat landing. We need some Spanish speakers to help with a translation. Also confirmed in the Youtube comments.

Last edited:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
As mentioned above I think it was rider error and they went the wrong way. There is really nothing but a flat landing. We need some Spanish speakers to help with a translation. Also confirmed in the Youtube comments.
Alrighty. Maybe the dude in black was first. It doesn't look like there is a bike in the way for the first guy in the video though.

edit - there is another bike down the slope a bit by itself.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Buddy at 5:14 with his ipad while on the bike..haha

But damn, that guy is a fool! Please tell me there is more to that. The video cuts out at the best part.......

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
Last edited: