Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hopefully not another crappy video of a journalist following a 911 Turbo he is not allowed to pass in the 918 Spider. If I have to watch a review of a car I will never be able to buy I want to see it being hooned. I am looking for entertainment not some boring objective review.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If I have to watch a review of a car I will never be able to buy I want to see it being hooned. I am looking for entertainment not some boring objective review.
you'd have more fun driving this....

i know i would.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
you'd have more fun driving this....

i know i would.
I have seen stuff from Baas time and again. They seem to take these low budget design themes or products and attempt to promote them as grass roots kind of concepts and spend a million on production and promotion to do so. Do they need to have Helicopter shots in the desert to illustrate how cool his car is? Show us the science..... Like this the stuff is usually cool though

tekin112000

Chimp
Feb 10, 2009
I have seen stuff from Baas time and again. They seem to take these low budget design themes or products and attempt to promote them as grass roots kind of concepts and spend a million on production and promotion to do so. Do they need to have Helicopter shots in the desert to illustrate how cool his car is? Show us the science..... Like this the stuff is usually cool though
No roof, no fenders, no roll cage. Unsafe, and sloppy wet if it rains. Mmmm, do not want.

Oh and it looks really goofy.

Take this instead

Attachments

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It looks like a better built dune buggy version of the Eagle I Thrust with a few extra scoops of pretentiousness.