Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Muholland first good right hander down from Kanan Dume on the way down to the rock store. Awesome descent on a road bike if you know how to corner and descend. he doesn't

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Los+Angeles,+CA/@34.0976637,-118.8050302,770m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c2c75ddc27da13:0xe22fdf6f254608f4?hl=en
When your rear tire wears down do not swap it with your front tire because you're to cheap to buy a new tire. It is usually some mid pack meat head that goes down and takes out 10 riders because they are racing on shit tires.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When your rear tire wears down do not swap it with your front tire because you're to cheap to buy a new tire. It is usually some mid pack meat head that goes down and takes out 10 riders because they are racing on shit tires.
That or triathletes are notoriously shitty at riding a bike. Hard to say for sure but it looks a lot like he had a handful of front brake. Crossing the yellow mid turn on what was likely a blind corner with on-coming traffic was also a pretty dumb idea. He started to lose it when he was mid-lane, best spot for oil and sand. Once things got a little wild he turned into it. Considering the closeness of the oncoming car he is lucky to have gotten road rash and not bumper face.

I have rarely done any group rides on the road. When I have, I make sure to stay far away from anyone with aero bars.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It was the half fingered gloves that brought him down.

I'm calling him out as a phony anyways. Any real biker would have continued to roll down the hill and not have called for mom to come pick you up.