Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
^^^ Is there some explanation for this?
It looks like the LT and LG went when the center snapped the ball. The RG and RT, likely were listening to the snap count, and not watching the ball. The center most probably snapped the ball at the wrong time, and the RG and RT stayed where they were supposed to be.

The RT looks around and sees that the Ref didnt throw a flag/blow the whistle for a false start, so he decides to get involved in the play a little late. The RG just stays in his stance, waiting for the call to snap the ball, because he doesn't want to be the guy flagged for a false start. Not a very heady play at all, but it happens.

Usually the play is blown dead immediately if the ref is doing his job.

Edit: Notice how the slot receiver is looking in toward the ball, and he takes off a split second before the two outside WRs. Definitely snapped early. Sportscenter "analysts" are just stupid.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
It looks like the LT and LG went when the center snapped the ball. The RG and RT, likely were listening to the snap count, and not watching the ball. The center most probably snapped the ball at the wrong time, and the RG and RT stayed where they were supposed to be.

The RT looks around and sees that the Ref didnt throw a flag/blow the whistle for a false start, so he decides to get involved in the play a little late. The RG just stays in his stance, waiting for the call to snap the ball, because he doesn't want to be the guy flagged for a false start. Not a very heady play at all, but it happens.

Usually the play is blown dead immediately if the ref is doing his job.

Edit: Notice how the slot receiver is looking in toward the ball, and he takes off a split second before the two outside WRs. Definitely snapped early. Sportscenter "analysts" are just stupid.
yeah that about sums it up
they said they are trained to stay in place to make the penalty go against the other team, but when the ball was mis-snapped, it failed

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Couple of my friends and I went up to Montreal last night and hit up Club Opera. VIP BABY!!!

I was the DD for this trip and after last night, I think that I will be DD from now on.

My friend Schuyler was PLASTERED and talked for 2 straight hours. It was the funniest thing that I have heard in while. Here is a small bit of it. I would have helped him with the commentary but I was focused on driving back to VT in the snow with summer tires on the Audi still.