Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Which raises the question of why would you want to look at one?
Morbid curiosity?

I've always wanted to check one out just because. But the show was mildly entertaining and all the builds were such a joke.

It's both sad and funny that this was his dream bike he had been designing for years. Then once it was built, it was unrideable garbage.

And I'm sure he made the $8k back in youtube traffic.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morbid curiosity?

I've always wanted to check one out just because. But the show was mildly entertaining and all the builds were such a joke.

It's both sad and funny that this was his dream bike he had been designing for years. Then once it was built, it was unrideable garbage.

And I'm sure he made the $8k back in youtube traffic.
Do you also ask people if you can check out their tribal tattoos?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Do you also ask people if you can check out their tribal tattoos?
Not quite the same, this was his dream bike. I guess if you had a dream tribal tattoo you'd been designing for years, maybe.

It has 68hp! And it only weighs like 900lbs. :rofl:

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
What is amazing with that show that people took a joke serious that is real humor to me. The guy buying the bike is like somebody trying to explain a bad joke we already know is bad which is just sad.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
:(

10 Reasons Why You Should NEVER Move to Portland,…:
Yeah, IDK about that, sure, the protests down town and such, but that seems to be the the same myopic view that if you are going to live near Seattle, Portland, SF, LA, that for some reason you have to live and frequent downtown. I almost never go downtown here, especially in tourist season, but most of the time. It's also like the people that live in LV. Most of them never go to the "strip", they live and have normal jobs and shit like that. I've been flying into Portland a few times over the past year, including last week and had a friend from there I talked with a great deal last week. Are there any major cities that are not going to shit? Most of the time if you want to live in or near a big city, you try to find a decent neighborhood. Not everyone can afford that obviously, but it just doesn't seem really different. I was flying in there when people were claiming the planes were "full of antifa". Uhh...no.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's just sad to see the state of downtown. My wife worked downtown until last March when everyone started WFH. I have worked at a few joints and it's just a hot mess. The stairs from Morrison bridge gets filled with a half dozen tents and it sucks. That was my view for a year.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think I know what I want to do when I grow up now.

Why was he going so slow for the first 5min? It's like he all of a sudden opened up and just ripped past a few guys but never caught the group. His apex's were awesome once he got up to speed.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Why was he going so slow for the first 5min? It's like he all of a sudden opened up and just ripped past a few guys but never caught the group. His apex's were awesome once he got up to speed.
Surely this is all about how good quality bearings you can get, how square the vehicle and axles are, how low friction the tyres are, all those tiny perfections, plus your balls in tight situations and how smooth your line choice is.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Surely this is all about how good quality bearings you can get, how square the vehicle and axles are, how low friction the tyres are, all those tiny perfections, plus your balls in tight situations and how smooth your line choice is.
I know all of that. At 5min it's like the guy just turned on the gas though.