Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Audi Quattro at its finest
Umm.... not impressed, but I did laugh when he says there are no other "cars" on the road, just plow trucks, then a yellow cab cruises by :rofl:

So teh audi is at least as sic as a yellow cab in the snow, money well spent.

P.S. who drives that car in the snow and does 0 doughnuts, fail.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Umm.... not impressed, but I did laugh when he says there are no other "cars" on the road, just plow trucks, then a yellow cab cruises by :rofl:

So teh audi is at least as sic as a yellow cab in the snow, money well spent.

P.S. who drives that car in the snow and does 0 doughnuts, fail.
he did yam it up, but there arent too many $160k cars that would be able to drive out in the snow.

how about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAORFjO3cGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAORFjO3cGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
he did yam it up, but there arent too many $160k cars that would be able to drive out in the snow.
Most cars would do pretty well if you fit them with good snow tires, especially AWD. He wasn't driving on unplowed roads either.

Sports cars often come off the lot with performance summer tires. Let see how that Audi does with its stock tires...

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Most cars would do pretty well if you fit them with good snow tires, especially AWD. He wasn't driving on unplowed roads either.

Sports cars often come off the lot with performance summer tires. Let see how that Audi does with its stock tires...
a R8 isnt most cars. i said what other $160k car can do that..Lambo awd? no.

i guess they could be snow tires. but ive never seen snow tires to fit the rims on a R8, especially these look like lo-pro's.
plus it was a press car, im sure he wasnt testing it for its snow handling ability.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
i guess they could be snow tires. but ive never seen snow tires to fit the rims on a R8. plus it was a press car, im sure he wasnt testing it for its snow handling ability.
Didn't you bother to watch the video? He said he had the widest snow tire in the world on the R8 at the end.

As rockofullr said, not very impressive.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Didn't you bother to watch the video? He said he had the widest snow tire in the world on the R8 at the end.

As rockofullr said, not very impressive.
no, i shut it off before that. must be new low-profile snow tires. interesting

would doing donuts impress you?
i guess its just like a standard awd coupe in the snow. youre right