Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just read a blurb about this in an article about celebrity meltdowns, so I looked for it. :rofl:

Gene Simmons has a lifetime ban from Fox News.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

@kidwoo is that you fuckin up the Tesla?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

@kidwoo is that you fuckin up the Tesla?
bro......

(I love that towing company for posting the shit that they do)

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It was a pretty good shot into it. Surely it's been totaled. They probably missed their flight to Sardinia because of that. Damn that Musk, should have built his cars on the VW bug platform.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are only 3 damn people in the whole office, this was me yesterday (I know who it was, too). :rofl:

A lady at worked nuked some year old bait. When someone politely asked her to not microwave fish in the office she got all pissy, then became the victim of a mass crop dusting campaign. Everyone would take a lap around her stale little corner of the office and let one rip on the way to the shitter.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
surprised there was no Chez Ashton in there... but Boubies and Ti-Oui look like good options. If I ever get over the mental block of riding in capitale nationale area again, I'll have to check them out...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
surprised there was no Chez Ashton in there... but Boubies and Ti-Oui look like good options. If I ever get over the mental block of riding in capitale nationale area again, I'll have to check them out...
It's been more than five years since I rode there. So never rode any of the stuff on Maelstrom. Watching youtubes of Magneto makes me :drool:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Gary's People?
Nah. Limmy's a Weegie (Glasweigan). Due (and rightly so) to their huge inferiority complex Weegies all have a massive chip on their shoulders and strong hatered of anyone from Edinburgh (all East coasters but especially the good people of Edinburgh)

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nah. Limmy's a Weegie (Glasweigan). Due (and rightly so) to their huge inferiority complex Weegies all have a massive chip on their shoulders and strong hatered of anyone from Edinburgh (all East coasters but especially the good people of Edinburgh)
Amazing how people in a small nation on a tiny Island can dislike someone from a different place in said tiny nation.

When I was in Birmingham for work someone explained to me how everyone hates people from some town. I had to look up where that town was and was amazed to see it was only 10 miles away.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Amazing how people in a small nation on a tiny Island can dislike someone from a different place in said tiny nation.

When I was in Birmingham for work someone explained to me how everyone hates people from some town. I had to look up where that town was and was amazed to see it was only 10 miles away.
Yeah. it's only 45miles from Glasgow's City Centre to Edinburgh's City centre. Accents and culture here can change in amatter of miles between towns and villages in the same county nevermind county to county. you'll find towns 5 minutes walk apart with rivalries and folk from different areas in the cities separated by just ONE street, road or wall. Glasgow probably a little more so than any other UK City in that respect because of it's residents stong beliefs/feelings over football/religion and huge socioenconomics gaps.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah. it's only 45miles from Glasgow's City Centre to Edinburgh's City centre. Accents and culture here can change in amatter of miles between towns and villages in the same county nevermind county to county. you'll find towns 5 minutes walk apart with rivalries and folk from different areas in the cities separated by just ONE street, road or wall. Glasgow probably a little more so than any other UK City in that respect because of it's residents stong beliefs/feelings over football/religion and huge socioenconomics gaps.

If the peasants are busy fighting each other they don't realize it is their lords that are the real enemy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Perhaps you have to be nerdy enough to appreciate what it takes to accomplish this, but this is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I would definitely do that with rideit's batter powered snowblower. I mean have you heard how capable and powerful that thing is?
Honda snowblowers get to live on a pedestal. Did you know, because electricity, electric snowblowers are impervious to bogging down?? If we gon redneck we bezt redneck to the fullst.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Honda snowblowers get to live on a pedestal. Did you know, because electricity, electric snowblowers are impervious to bogging down?? If we gon redneck we bezt redneck to the fullst.
Honda's are like olympic athletes. In their very specific environment there is nothing that can touch them. Just don't distract them with minor things like piles of dirt, a tourists leg (you can't prove it), or even the simplest of drug testing.

I for one have never heard the buzz of an electric powertool humming under a load it cannot overcome while not moving, so to the moon we go!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@kidwoo we covet those Honda snowblowers around these parts also. They're pretty much bomb proof. Some years we get snow on the ground for 2-3 months! This last winter not so much. We've got wildflowers blooming now. I'm mountain biking in shorts!

Because youtube...