Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Trail users (hikers, bikers, moto, horse, atv, 4x4) ain't got nothing on farmers when it comes to soil erosion....

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
^^Would hit it like the Hammer of fvcking THOR!

Make sure to check out her "what I would've done in Cancun" vid. OMG! NWS though :eek:

Last edited:

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
an hour and a half long, but worth it....
makes you rethink your measures for "rough" sports... calcio storico from florence / italy, a forerunner of rugby and football (or soccer, as our ignorant friends from the other side of the great puddle call it... :D )

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Time to fire some NYPD, they've setup the city to be sued for violating 1st and 4th amendment rights of that bystander:

Last edited:

Repack Rider

Monkey
Oct 8, 2007
Marin County, California
Lester Chambers of the Chambers Brothers band is doing a little Southern cooking here, and for the occasion he asked my wife to make his mother's recipe for cornbread. I delivered it on my bike, then stayed for dinner. Blues legend Taj Mahal showed up for dinner also.

Part One

Part Two

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
an hour and a half long, but worth it....
makes you rethink your measures for "rough" sports... calcio storico from florence / italy, a forerunner of rugby and football (or soccer, as our ignorant friends from the other side of the great puddle call it... :D )

What sports are we comparing this to?

Looked like a bunch of Italian guys trying to be tough while kissing each other.