Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
What a pile......

Best comment:

This upsets me on a personal level, as someone who was wounded in the space force back in 96 when on their 2nd deployment to mars, I find this despicable.
But I really do not recommend that video, that guy is yelling unnecessarily all the time and a very bad narrator. It was hard to watch...not because of the subject.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It was forwarded to me as I have never heard of him or his channel but is energy is on par with veterans when dealing with the topic.
Um, no. The dude is shouting the whole time, there's no need. He's jumping left and right too. He's just carrying on like an ass and no subject matter is an excuse for it. The vets below have channels and cover controversial subjects at times, but they aren't acting like asses. If you didn't watch it, it def. shouldn't be posted. Yes, I agree with cracking down on stolen valor, but that guy is a horrible presenter and the vid is horrible to watch because of it.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Um, no. The dude is shouting the whole time, there's no need. He's jumping left and right too. He's just carrying on like an ass and no subject matter is an excuse for it. The vets below have channels and cover controversial subjects at times, but they aren't acting like asses. If you didn't watch it, it def. shouldn't be posted. Yes, I agree with cracking down on stolen valor, but that guy is a horrible presenter and the vid is horrible to watch because of it.

hey post police, Its the internet....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
@stoney

Edit: may not fully apply to carting with just rear brakes, the dynamics can be different under braking conditions, at least as far as braking understeer is considered.

Last edited: