Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

@kidwoo, this is my neighbors place. He has a much bigger woods and has 28 miles of trail. As you will see in the video it’s usually a slow and painful ride at his place. He’s too nice and let’s just about anyone ride there.

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Grotesque, as is all warfare.
Indeed. I am struck by the narrator’s colloquial tone, but I assume this was how they normalized the brutality.There’s a “club and knife fighting” reel I’ve watched from this channel that has the same feel.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I resist that.
I do believe it is actually R = E/I
:nerd:
You can induce whatever charge you want, it’s still the same.

The one that ticks me off is the ones that think electricity is positive to negative. There’s a total lack of understanding of “ground”.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Pretty hilarious, if you have 30 minutes to kill. If not, just read the comments below.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Pretty hilarious, if you have 30 minutes to kill. If not, just read the comments below.

As a fat guy myself, I've seen all the Seagal films. On Deadly Ground Beef, A Good Mayonnaise, Hard to Chew, Takeout for Justice, The Asian Fusion Connection, The Perfect Waffle, and Above the Recommended BMI are some of my favorites. I also love the one about his feet: Out of Reach.