Quantcast

It's all lovebunny's fault

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
I let lovebunny borrow the BeOne a few times and then for the next few months he bugged me to sell it to him because he would never become a better rider if he didn't have that bike. So of course I caved in to the pressure and sold him the bike, but that left me DH bikeless. :mumble: :(

Well Orven must have felt bad for me because I came home last Thursday to the sounds of someone tinkering upstairs on a bike. :thumb:

Orven caught in the act of building up my new bike :love:

I managed to get a couple of shots of the bike before I took her out to get dirty :drool:

Baby got back :D

There are no pics of me on the first ride because just as I was getting her dirty, Orven dislocated his elbow during practice late Saturday....

Ummmm...I don't think my elbow is where it is supposed to be -Orven

So we end up here, not the best way to start a race weekend :(

The ER knocked him out and reset the elbow :cool:

A Double-Double makes everything better, and of course the first thing he did when we got back to the hotel was make sure the bike was ok :love:

We stayed overnight and watched the race the next day...I'll be posting photos later from the race. Have a good day everyone! :)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Congrats on the new ride Heather, what is it? Cortina Triton?

Condolences on the broken Orven. I hear they are expensive to repair ;)

Sounds like Orv gets to drive the shuttle truck next SB trip;)

J

JRB

Heal quick, Orven. Cool bikey, Heather. Not as sexy as Sherpa's Morewood, but really close. You can have sexiest black bike. :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Congrats on the new bike. It would have been cheaper for you to knock Orven out and just yank his elbow back into place :) Sounds fun too. hahahah

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You should tactfully tell your girlfriend she should shave her legs. :looney:

Is she wearing some sort of tubetop under that space blanket?
Sherpa's right. Lovebunny is a really ugly dude. Worse yet, he's really an ugly chick. :help:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Shyrmp said:
Wow, that chick is UGLEEEEE.

Edit: Crap, didn't bother to finish the thread...welcome to last week's ****ty jokes...sorry...