Quantcast

It's all lovebunny's fault

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
lovebunny said:
yeah this race kinda sucked for all the san diego riders. orven broke himself and i broke my chain. oh well shyrmp got a really cool pic of me before i broke it
downhilling without gloves is just plain dumb. unless you are one of "those" people who never crash or go fast.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Dude - you got me beat in the weird azz shorts department.

Have you looked at those shorts? :confused:
I'm not sure there is a great than - less than value to use in the equation in comparing your shorts to bunny's.

J

JRB

Awesome pics Heather. I would so have to take Tym's bro, Julian's line through the rocks. :o:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Dude - you got me beat in the weird azz shorts department.

Have you looked at those shorts? :confused:
I think you both are about even... Lovebunny has the strange parrot suit, which I find FAR more disturbing than his shorts, and SS has the uh... manly short shorts of doom. (Not to mention his time with Richard Simmons.)
lovebunny said:
i usually have gloves but could only find the left one.
Should have worn it. Pin it, King of Pop style!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
I'm not a hippy, you dumb hick.

And I have minions...............

:mad:
Calm down... have a bowl, and put on some patchouli and listed to some Grateful dead.

Does the commune allow you to have "minions"? Do your minions follow you around sleeping in the parking lot?

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Calm down... have a bowl, and put on some patchouli and listed to some Grateful dead.

Does the commune allow you to have "minions"? Do your minions follow you around sleeping in the parking lot?
I picture him as more of a Phish hippie.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
Yeah some of those Phish hippies have a nasty streak in them....
Especially when you take away their veggie burritos. SS, did someone steal your veggie burrito?
loco said:
I picture him as more of a Phish hippie.
I saw them twice. I am told that I had a great time!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Figured this would be as good a place as any....

Orven Injury Update: Yesterday the orthopedic surgeon said he would not need surgery, but has to attend some physical therapy sessions to get his range of motion back. 4-6 weeks and he will be back on the bike.

Oh and I finally got the Cortina dirty! :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Shyrmp said:

Orven Injury Update: Yesterday the orthopedic surgeon said he would not need surgery, but has to attend some physical therapy sessions to get his range of motion back. 4-6 weeks and he will be back on the bike.

Excellent news and glad Orven is doing better.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Shyrmp said:

woot! thats awesome news. you wanna ride your cortina a lil this weekend though?