Quantcast

it's almost done.

atb

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
the north shore
all i need now if a front 220mm rotor for the other m4, some crank bro's pedals, and some different tires.

it's such an amazing bike.

atb

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
the north shore
the seat need to be like that or the tire well hit it, it's fine like that, i dont do much sitting on that bike. and so far far the rims have been great.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i think he really runs his seat like that. there is one dhr here and if you run the seat lower or further back, it will rub against the tire when you bottom out.
oh yea, forgot to say sweet bike... :drool: whats the weight like?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I would put the seatpost up a little so you could move the seat back. Unless you need the seat that low.

atb

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
the north shore
it's a size small. i'm short and i like the seat low having it forward like that doesnt bother me at all. i never sit on it when i'm riding eny ways.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
atb said:
it's a size small. i'm short and i like the seat low having it forward like that doesnt bother me at all. i never sit on it when i'm riding eny ways.

I see you live on the North Shore. Is that the NS in Vancouver? If so do you ride the Turner uphill much?

atb

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
the north shore
i ride the shore a fair amount. last weekend i road air suppy and ladies only on fromme. i hit every thing on air supply with no problems, the bike was amzingly smooth, even the trail gap felt like a joke. and ladies only was super eazy too, a bit too eazy, we were just out for a nice eazy ride. but i kept getting way a head of my riding budies.

i pushed the bike all the way up the hill.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
The 40 drwarfs the rest of the bike. It must be prett small. What's the weight on that? Sick ride by the way.

atb

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
the north shore
Jabuttri said:
that must have sucked atleast fromme isnt steep you could probably grind up[ at least for that one really long switch back that laidies and pinkstarfish are on
no i pussed up that one too. even ridding on flat ground is a hard with this bike, but once it's going down hill it's all good. i also have a 05 norco 4by if i ever feal like riding up a hill, but the seat post is pritty short on that bike too.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Bicyclist said:
The 40 drwarfs the rest of the bike. It must be prett small. What's the weight on that? Sick ride by the way.

Yeah, it does look a bit like a clown bike with that huge fork on there :D

Awesome none the less though!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
that's the most pretiefull and clean bike I've ever seen:drool: . holy crapolies thats nice (wait a minute did i just give that bike two complements---------- oh who cares it desereves it) you have got some money to be putting a bike like that together.