Quantcast

It's almost lunchtime! Here's what I suggest!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Brian HCM#1 said:
It does look pretty damn good though:)
I was thinking the same thing! There isn't a Hardee's around for me to try...

The picture of the burger looks like it will be a combination of good and gross at the same time.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
"an obesity epidemic? how did you survive grandpa?"

"oh it was terrible johnny, there was cheese cake and pork chops everywhere"

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
What a dick this guy is:

Health-safety activist Michael Jacobson denounced the new Hardee's concoction.

Again...if people WANT to eat the damn burger, so what?
If a person wants to get drunk and drive a car so what

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
Please retake Logical Thinking 101............ :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
I was trying to make a point that we should be conserned for the welfare of others. If hardies lets out this fat ass burger then people will eat them and have health problems shouldn't we be a little conserend

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Broken_Spoke said:
I was trying to make a point that we should be conserned for the welfare of others. If hardies lets out this fat ass burger then people will eat them and have health problems shouldn't we be a little conserend
No. If it doesn't impinge on the rights of other people (unlike DD) we should mind our own friggin' business.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Please retake Logical Thinking 101............ :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
hahahaha

Broken_Spoke said:
You might want to think about any kind of education, right about now. :think:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Broken_Spoke said:

Dude, I saw a someone is making a five pound tub of butter, I'm gonna go eat it now...........

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
chicodude01 said:
Dude, I saw a someone is making a five pound tub of butter, I'm gonna go eat it now...........
That would be great I'd pay to see that, but i bet i could use the better in a more fun manor like telling to lesbians to slather up in it and wrestle each other

J

JRB

Broken_Spoke said:
That would be great I'd pay to see that, but i bet i could use the better in a more fun manor like telling to lesbians to slather up in it and wrestle each other

It was just a matter of time before your posting went all to hell today. :rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Broken_Spoke said:

We should be concerned about a lot of things, but some fat ass stuffing his arteries with grease is not my concern unless it's someone I care about...my point was...people need to take responsibility for their own actions rather than suing fast food restaurants because THEY CHOSE TO EAT THERE....