Quantcast

It's almost that time...

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Oktoberfest is two weeks away...

2/10 would not bang. I don't know what it is about Dirndls that completely skews Americans' perception of sub standard German women. They don't even serve bacon on those plates ffs.
The top pic is another matter altogether though.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I love Oktoberfest. And our Rochester Oktoberfest is held at a park that is exactly 1 mile from my house. Every year I think about riding my bike there... but not 100% sure if I'd be able to ride home.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
2/10 would not bang. I don't know what it is about Dirndls that completely skews Americans' perception of sub standard German women. They don't even serve bacon on those plates ffs.
The top pic is another matter altogether though.
Drink enough of the first, the second pic looks more better each liter.

<edit> Mt. Angel throws a pretty good one for a little sh!t town.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I love Oktoberfest. And our Rochester Oktoberfest is held at a park that is exactly 1 mile from my house. Every year I think about riding my bike there... but not 100% sure if I'd be able to ride home.
I take Colebrook to St Paul. Much safer then Kings Highway.... I got lost one year in the park.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Came across this in the Fürstenberg beer tent at the Cannstatter Volksfest yesterday. I'm sure the labialing will come in handy later after 3 Maß.
:)