Quantcast

it's amazing what you can find in the trash dumpster ...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

meet Lucky.
seeing as he can jump all of 6 inches I don't know HOW he got into a full size dumpster. I'm just glad that his meow is bigger than his body.
Vet says aside from being wormy and way skinny, he is ok. I think he'll fit in nicely around here. :thumb:

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
SkaredShtles said:
Damn. What a cute kitten. I need to get a new cat. :thumb:
I think they have a few to spare from New Orleans. There's an organization finding homes for misplaced animals from there. Get up with 'em, get a new kitty and do a good deed!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Barbaton said:
Cute one. Congrats on finding him before he got hiself compacted. Is that food or litter in the box? :think:
yea, if anyone had thrown any more trash in the dumpster he would have been a goner.

it's litter, though he has no idea of what he is supposed to do with it. that little green dish is for his food, which he devours like a monster when he gets some.
I'll let him get his strength up and get him checked out again before I introduce him to the other 2 cats and the dog.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Way to go Ranger Nick!
I've been wanting to get a cat for a while now....I just don't know how Justice (my pitbull) will react to a cat. Yes he is a pitbull...no he is not a monster, in fact he is a big freakin' baby.....I'm sure he'd probably cuddle up with a cat and they'd be best of friends.