Quantcast

It's back! Oredigger MTB Challenge @ SolVista (DH, XC, STXC)

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
The Colorado School of Mines Cycling Team is hosting the Oredigger MTB Challenge @ SolVista on September 13 and 14, 2008. Events include XC, STXC, and Downhill.

While this is primarily a collegiate event, we will have Open classes for DH and XC.

Entry is only $20. All event entry fees for Open categories will be pooled and awarded in cash as follows: 75% Payback for Open categories (DH and XC): 1st - 35%, 2nd - 25%, 3rd - 15%

Race details: http://www.CSMcycling.com

Bring your buddies and enjoy a nice wrap up to your race season at a great resort :thumb:

Oh, and need I mention the High Speed Contest?!? That's right, we've got a radar gun and we're actually asking you to go as fast as possible on the DH! During your race run, your speed will be recorded at a location TBD. The day's fastest rider will receive a donation of $100. Simple.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
The sickest course ever!!! Drifter to Buc Nasty to hip jump, back to drifter to ski jump to big booter. Should be sick, as well provide a brand new route never before raced. I'm excited!!!

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
The sickest course ever!!! Drifter to Buc Nasty to hip jump, back to drifter to ski jump to big booter. Should be sick, as well provide a brand new route never before raced. I'm excited!!!
Things have changed a bit. We'll be running Cheez it - to - Tron - to - Drifter. Get your fix of everything!